Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    An NDA is a non disclosure agreement. According to Hearn, he made one with Broner over the DAZN offer and Broner broke it, but Hearn took no action against him.
    I highly doubt broner brought a NDA and if he did hearn would just stay by. Lol.

Sounds like fake news. Reference my comment to you.
    Last edited by Removed Now; 04-23-2019, 09:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      There was NO NDA. Hearn was joking about it.
      Now that makes more sense.

Comment

• Eddie Hearn doesn't want Luis Ortiz for AJ's debut. AJ might want it but not Eddie. Eddie wants someone AJ can beat with ease. Ortiz is a massive banana skin for Hearn hence the low offers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Millers trash talking was a disgrace to boxing.
          I havent seen that sort of childish display since I was 7 years old in the playground.

Ortiz is 100 times more marketable. Hes rated top 5 easy. Every boxing fan knows him and knows hes a decent test.

But i guess the AJ circus values a big mouth bum, over a big decent boxer.
          You call Miller childish? After all the madness and craziness you speak? Miller came nowhere near to saying the things you said. Irony is lost on you crazies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
            Not according to the rankings, and boxing experts.

I love it how the AJ fanboys constantly try and discredit him, to protect there precious AJ that they have a hard on for.
            Ortiz is an old man who has only beaten 1 decent fighter in his whole career. Therefore, he's the definition of a nobody. He can't sell tickets or get anybody interested in his shlt fights. He's on the undercard for a reason.

What is also ironic is, Whyte has proven more with just 1 win over Chisora than Ortiz has in his whole career. But you call Whyte a nobody. Even though he sells out arena's and sells PPV's.

You're a hypocrite who makes no sense. You'll twist everything to smear AJ because you're bitter and twisted. The contradictions are just mind blowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Winning belts doesn't guarantee more money for fights. People don't pay to see the title belts paraded around.
              Titles are literally invented out of thin air to bring attention and money to fights.

I can agree it doesn't help sell every fight or fighter, but in his case he'd be looking at a rematch with Wilder or Joshua if he were to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Winning belts doesn't guarantee more money for fights. People don't pay to see the title belts paraded around.
                Funny, because that's the reason you and other Wilder loonies think should net him half due to being a world champ. It isn't due to how much he generates because he doesn't generate shlt.

Comment

• I knew this guy would say this hahaha. I told everyone

I’m sure all the Wilder lapdogs are eating this up

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    But the coward Miller wouldn't fight for anything less. Nor would he travel for the fight either like he repeatedly said.

Ortiz is another coward to go with Wilder and co. Hearn offered money that could buy Ortiz's life 5 times over. Still the big mouth turned it down.

Must be dispiriting seeing Ortiz and Wilder brutally exposed after all their scummy fans have been saying. All as delusional as each other. Lying, contradicting, hypocritical filth.
                    You don’t know how much Hearn offered Ortiz. You sound like you’re on the verge of tears

Comment

• Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
                      These guys don't want none of the AJ smoke. **** 'em.

I was pro Wilder and against AJ but over time I've become an AJ fan. And Hearn is doing his thing like he is supposed to.

Hope AJ knocks all these yahoo's the **** out.
                      Nice to see you've seen the light.

I wish everything could be good on here and truth reigned. But no, it's just crazy all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X