Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FJay360 View Post
    Miller was being paid 6.5million to fight Joshua, there's no way Hearn would be offering anything below that amount in a fight he expressed really wanting to make evidenced in the fact this nobody shill said hearn has "sent multiple offers". According to Ortiz on Facebook he wanted 10milllion which is absurd and they knew was impossible. Ortiz earned 500k vs Wilder. It doesn't take a genius to work it out.
    You have proof hearn's offers (plural) weren't less? If you don't shut up 'cause you KNOW nothing. If they were (once we know what they were FOR SURE) I'll gladly join you in saying Ortiz is whack. But until we know, keep your skirt on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dontbeahater View Post
      How do you know? You have Inside information?

Or did you rub hearns nuts and his **** let out "6.5m" when they creamed on your face?
      Because Hearn said he'd be paying the stand-in the same he was paying Miller. It's in an interview on YT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Good to read you Sid. Greedy, like AJ getting $20 mil? Or more guaranteed? Ole side deal Eddy might have to revert to to style. Tell AJ less is best.
        AJ generates that kind of money though, so how is it greedy for him to be paid that much?

Do any of his opponents generate the kind of money they are offered? No. They don't even come close. But the cowards want more? FOH. This is just pure madness.

Keep talking your bitter and insecure garbage though, yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Why would they offer Ortiz 6.5m? This is DAZN money not Hearn. And this shouldn’t be about money for Ortiz, it’s about the opportunity to fight for 3 belts with 6/7 weeks left. He is a gym rat according to his team and even Wilder said Ortiz is always in the gym training.

So no excuses about not having enough time, no excuses about money, what I see here is Haymon blocking this fight, with a promise of future fights and earning for Ortiz. Because I really don’t think or see Ortiz getting 6.5m for the Joshua fight.
          I'm only going by what Hearn said. But if Ortiz was offered 2 Mill say, he would be crazy to turn it down considering his biggest payday is 500K. He won't make more than that in any other fight.

Comment

• What an idiotic move by King kong’s management, Luiz is a fight away from being done, he is like 50 wow. Reach out to Kubrat, he deserves it
            Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 04-23-2019, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by giant_king View Post
              A low ball offer alone is proof Joshua is scared to fight
              Show me this proof of a lowball offer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Show me this proof of a lowball offer?
                Nobody seems to have proof either way. I am sure it will come out soon.

203 posts of speculation and counting....

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that if Ortiz was going to get anywhere close to 6.5 mil he would have to sign at least a 3 fight deal.

If Ortiz decided not to sign the contract then he had to know a low-ball offer was coming.

Hearns like any other promoter is going to take care of their crown and ***el and make sure everything works out in his favor.

Ortiz is to much of a risk to lose against with nothing to gain. If Joshua believe he doesn't need nor want U.S fans so why put forth the effort.

But the bottom line is this, both Fury and Joshua know they need Wilder to make Mayweather type money here in the States. Fighting each other in England would be crazy money. But fighting Wilder in the States could bring in Mayweather type money in the States along with tons if the Queen's money over there in England.

when and if those figits happen it will be be big

Comment

• Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                    Meanwhile, AJ sits and rots, and wants top pay for a sparring match. Everybody else is greedy, but not Mr A side?
                    How can you be greedy when you actually generate that kind of money? Should AJ just give more to the man in suits who aren't even fighting and making that money? No other fighter makes what AJ is offering. Not even close. That is greed. And your logic is proof of ******ity.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                      All the Poshettes claim AS FACT that Ortiz is an old brontosaurus, yet they want the "old man" to skate by on a months training for the biggest fight his life? Holyfield trained 16 weeks for Mike. Mike 16 for the rematch. Leonard a year for Hagler. At least give Ortiz a formal invitation with a date so a full camp camp can ensue. The Poshettes claim he's wack & old and should accept ANY figure thrown in his direction? WOW..thats how a boogyman should feel about himself(?) because the Poshettes want it that way? Posh had ample time in the past to get it on with the guy - only NOW he's the 1st person he calls out for a peasants fee??
                      But Ortiz has said he's ready. He even said he'd fight Wilder on a weeks notice. That he's always in the gym ticking over. Take it up with Ortiz and his lies before anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X