No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Jarrell Miller Does Not Deserve To Be in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
    Yes, he is tested by UKAD, who as we have seen with the Saunders joke of a situation, and some BS with Fury, is a joke compared with VADA. Now, if Joshua was tested year-round with VADA, it would be worth noting.

Only testing with VADA for a few weeks up to the fight makes you smart, but not necessarily clean.
    Stopping and starting VADA testing is a guaranteed sign of Steroid use. The only reason to stop for parts of the year is to get a Steroid cycle in.

Comment

AJ is a class mixed with style; he's a reminder to the world that humanity has not lost touch with soul...

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Well said by the most obvious PEDs user in world sport.
        Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        But one of your previous opponents(Povetkin) whos also a serial juicer does deserve to be in the ring. Right? So much so that you shared a ring with him after multiple failed drug tests in his past.

F--king hypocrite.
        Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
        Yeah same here. I'm never 100% convinced any given athlete isn't on PEDs.

And I think Lance Armstrong was even more of a "yeah right, not Lance Armstrong!" kind of deal than Joshua.
        Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        Well, make sure you take your time and choose your opponent slowly, so they have the least amount of preparation time possible. smh
        He's not tested year round by VADA. Have a guess why?

He is tested year round by UKAD. UKAD are incompetent and well know in the industry for how useless they are.

This guy did every PED possible, didnt even try to hide it from UKAD, and they couldnt catch him for 6 years of testing.
        http://www.steroids.info/2012/07/18/...for-six-years/
        Stopping and starting VADA testing is a guaranteed sign of Steroid use. The only reason to stop for parts of the year is to get a Steroid cycle in.
        AJ be like:

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
          AJ is a class mixed with style; he's a reminder to the world that humanity has not lost touch with soul...
          One of the nicest drug dealing, peds abusing, racists i know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            AJ is a class act
            Wow coming from you??? You one of the Wilder fan girls that have consistently knocked AJ down...what gives???

Comment

Well said by the most obvious PEDs user in world sport.
              Prove he is juicing and if you can’t then shut your trap, you are a nobody and would remain a nobody...stop hating and do something good with your dam life!

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                But one of your previous opponents(Povetkin) whos also a serial juicer does deserve to be in the ring. Right? So much so that you shared a ring with him after multiple failed drug tests in his past.

F--king hypocrite.
                What are you crying abart? Potvetkin didn’t fail drug test against AJ you muppet, grow up little girl and stop being a biacht.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                  Prove he is juicing and if you can’t then shut your trap, you are a nobody and would remain a nobody...stop hating and do something good with your dam life!
                  Almost every top heavyweight has openly said AJ is a juice head.

They know a lot more than you or me.

Comment

Is that your proof??? When you say almost every top HW you mean just Whyte and Big Druggie Miller??? Hahahaha...sit yo @ss down girl and stop hating...aside that, AJ has class, something Wilder or any current American boxer don’t have...Wilder talks like a bum, country boy who grew up in a farm with no education.

Comment

Would love to see a few links to that.. Or is it too much to ask? Who said it other than Miller? I don't think even Whyte mentioned anything like that and these guys not only dislike each other, but also go way back.

Put up or shut up.

Comment

Working...
                      X