Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Jarrell Miller Does Not Deserve To Be in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AJ is the people’s champ, well spoken and educated...a boxer my kids and every kid should look up to in terms of how he carries himself and the way he talks...

The other day Wilder was already mouthing off, throwing shades at Miller...ratting him out that he knew Miller has been juicing for over two years...lolsss, practically kicking and beating a man when he is flat behind down...but AJ...shows class by his classy response...Oh, where is Ortiz hiding????isnt he supposed to be the most feared fighter and boogeyman as rabbited continuously by Wilder???? It’s Tuesday already...what is he waiting for??? Bet he scurry out from his hiding hole once AJ announces a fighter...
    Last edited by Bonduu; 04-23-2019, 12:55 AM.

Comment

Stop/ already..w/this 'IBO' notice. Your green.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        Would love to see a few links to that.. Or is it too much to ask? Who said it other than Miller? I don't think even Whyte mentioned anything like that and these guys not only dislike each other, but also go way back.

Put up or shut up.
        Wilder and parker both said it.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

FYI aj is vada tested year round

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
              But one of your previous opponents(Povetkin) whos also a serial juicer does deserve to be in the ring. Right? So much so that you shared a ring with him after multiple failed drug tests in his past.

F--king hypocrite.
              dry your eyes man, the key words in what he said was 'right now'.

Some of you people look past anything just so you can complain.

Comment

That Jkp guy got so much hate in his heart, he's on my blocked list but I still see so much of his nonsense on here.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Yes, he is tested by UKAD, who as we have seen with the Saunders joke of a situation, and some BS with Fury, is a joke compared with VADA. Now, if Joshua was tested year-round with VADA, it would be worth noting.

Only testing with VADA for a few weeks up to the fight makes you smart, but not necessarily clean.
                  Well said, theres good info on the net from David Price and how extremely wack UKAD happens to be. I hope for Poshuas self-glorified sake he's NEVER taken PEDS, because if he did (which I believe he did), he'll by his own "karma" definition: NEVER hear the end of it.... I refer to it as 'cause and effect' btw.

Comment

Cheaters should be banned for life

Miller or any other enhanced fighter should be banned for life. These sports are dangerous enough to then allow fighters to cheat with drugs. I also believe if a fighter tests positive and still fights because results came to late there should be criminal charges levied even if they lost

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                      FYI aj is vada tested year round
                      Hmmm, Not according to VADA. He is tested year-round by UKAD, but signs up for VADA testing weeks up to the fight, like he recently did for the Miller fight. Nice try.

http://vada-testing.org/anthony-joshua/

Comment

Working...
                      X