No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Jarrell Miller Does Not Deserve To Be in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Well said by the most obvious PEDs user in world sport.
    The guy is tested year round, you have him confused with a certain American named Jon Jones, who openly pisses hot before every fight. Funny, Miller is from NY too maybe they have the same dealer?

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
      But one of your previous opponents(Povetkin) whos also a serial juicer does deserve to be in the ring. Right? So much so that you shared a ring with him after multiple failed drug tests in his past.

F--king hypocrite.
      LMAO he specifically says doesn't deserve to be in the ring "right now" but don't know what the future holds.

You're just making yourself look ignorant and feminine.

Comment

But one of your previous opponents(Povetkin) whos also a serial juicer does deserve to be in the ring. Right? So much so that you shared a ring with him after multiple failed drug tests in his past.

F--king hypocrite.
        Have trouble reading? Clearly says doesn’t deserve to be In a ring with anyone “atm”....... keyword there was atm- it means-at the moment.....
        but any reason to hate

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Reminds me of when Lance Armstrong was competing and used to criticize the ones that got caught.

Yeah same here. I'm never 100% convinced any given athlete isn't on PEDs.

And I think Lance Armstrong was even more of a "yeah right, not Lance Armstrong!" kind of deal than Joshua.

Comment

Well, make sure you take your time and choose your opponent slowly, so they have the least amount of preparation time possible. smh

Comment

F--king hypocrite.

^^^Idiotic^^^

Most of the drug cheats can claim ignorance claiming I didn't know what I was taken if it was 1 banned substance...but there is a big difference when you are popped for 3 banned substances within the same week.

You cannot claim you didn't know what you were taking..Miller was a walking drug store.

Anthony Joshua (WBA,WBO,IBF)
              Jarrell Miller (GW,HGH,EPO)

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                The guy is tested year round, you have him confused with a certain American named Jon Jones, who openly pisses hot before every fight. Funny, Miller is from NY too maybe they have the same dealer?
                Yes, he is tested by UKAD, who as we have seen with the Saunders joke of a situation, and some BS with Fury, is a joke compared with VADA. Now, if Joshua was tested year-round with VADA, it would be worth noting.

Only testing with VADA for a few weeks up to the fight makes you smart, but not necessarily clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  It's all bad for Miller at this point. Whenever he fights a d win, it's always going to be in the back of people's mind that some how he cheated.
                  Yep especially if he beats a legit fighter. I think we'll all be waiting to see if the post fight tests come out positive.

Comment

"I don't want to talk too much about the situation with Jarrell Miller, because it is not in my character to knock a man when he is down. But there are a lot of things he has said previously, at press conferences and in the build-up - and I wanted to crack him in his jaw," Joshua stated, according to Sky Sports.

What a classy line from AJ. I think if any other top HW tests positive after seeing the embarrassment Miller is going through is a complete idiot.

What Miller did was dangerous not only to AJ but his own body. That was just unacceptable. I hope he's learned his lesson and is able to turn a negative into a positive.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                      He's not tested year round by VADA. Have a guess why?

He is tested year round by UKAD. UKAD are incompetent and well know in the industry for how useless they are.

This guy did every PED possible, didnt even try to hide it from UKAD, and they couldnt catch him for 6 years of testing.
                      http://www.steroids.info/2012/07/18/...for-six-years/

Comment

Working...
                      X