Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class act from Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Boy, you haters sure look for anything to b**ch about.
      Everything in my post was a fact. No hating involved.You must be one of those gay boys that deems everyone that doesn't agree with you a "hater". Lame...

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
        LMAO he specifically says doesn't deserve to be in the ring "right now" but don't know what the future holds.

You're just making yourself look ignorant and feminine.
        Yeah yeah whatever suits your narrative, cornball.

Povetkins been cheating his entire career. Tested positive not too long before he faced Aj.I guess when Aj fought him that was the exact moment povetkin deserved to be in the ring? GTFOHWTBS Clown

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          ^^^Idiotic^^^

Most of the drug cheats can claim ignorance claiming I didn't know what I was taken if it was 1 banned substance...but there is a big difference when you are popped for 3 banned substances within the same week.

You cannot claim you didn't know what you were taking..Miller was a walking drug store.

Anthony Joshua (WBA,WBO,IBF)
          Jarrell Miller (GW,HGH,EPO)
          Ugh dumba$$ you act like I'm defending Miller. I'm simply pointing out Aj's hypocrisy. He JUST fought a CAREER cheat in povetkin fall of last year.

At least you didn't list the IBO belt like some of your fellow morons.

Comment

Miller showed that he is a real coward, with these multiple drug failures. Doesn't have the guts to attempt to fight AJ fairly

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
              Wilder and parker both said it.
              So did Mohammed Ali and Frazier. Would you mind sharing links to these quotes? Not "I don't know, man, who knows, he might be doing it" kind of statements, but actual accusations of PED abusing.

Didn't you also say "almost every top heavyweight" said that about AJ? Surely, you must have at least 5-7 names to add to the mix.

P.S. Personally I'd ignore what Fury is saying (if he does, that is). For obvious reasons. On so many levels.
              Last edited by alexjust; 04-23-2019, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                Yeah yeah whatever suits your narrative, cornball.

Povetkins been cheating his entire career. Tested positive not too long before he faced Aj.I guess when Aj fought him that was the exact moment povetkin deserved to be in the ring? GTFOHWTBS Clown
                Feminine and comprehension levels of a three year old, nice.

Clearly AJ states "right now" indicating he doesn't deserve to be in the ring whilst his cheating not that he won't ever so there is literally no hypocracy here. For it to be hypocritical he'd have to say Miller will "never" deserve.

I can't make it any easier for you to understand. If you still don't get it your stupid and you should learn to keep quiet so you don't embarrass yourself.

Also isn't Wilder the one that actually made a big deal out of not giving PED cheats a second chance with the Povetkin stuff and then proceeded to fight Ortiz and Fury? Why don't you have the same energy towards him?

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  Neither does pacquiao, that guy used epo for many of his fights against bigger men , that's why he had the same energy in the 12th round as he had in the 1st , he would take the punches from stronger men like nothing, that's not natural
                  you basehead Pacquiao never failed a test. EVER!!! he fought gayweather jr and took all the extra testing and still passed. I'm sure your favorite fighters have failed more tests combined than Pacquiao has in his entire career. no proof not even rumors of failed tests. now mexicans are known for their cheating! I guess your still salty over the mexicutioner kicking your asses for so many years.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                    Everything in my post was a fact. No hating involved.You must be one of those gay boys that deems everyone that doesn't agree with you a "hater". Lame...
                    So you would have preferred him to fight Miller with all that crap he was on? Fact is Povetkin didn't pop for their fight. I don't understand clowns like you.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      Yes, he is tested by UKAD, who as we have seen with the Saunders joke of a situation, and some BS with Fury, is a joke compared with VADA. Now, if Joshua was tested year-round with VADA, it would be worth noting.

Only testing with VADA for a few weeks up to the fight makes you smart, but not necessarily clean.
                      Until he fails a test like Miller and Jon Jones he is clean. You make baseless accusations, I don't. Simply cuz you don't like him for whatever lame reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X