No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Jarrell Miller Does Not Deserve To Be in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    He's not tested year round by VADA. Have a guess why?

He is tested year round by UKAD. UKAD are incompetent and well know in the industry for how useless they are.

This guy did every PED possible, didnt even try to hide it from UKAD, and they couldnt catch him for 6 years of testing.
    http://www.steroids.info/2012/07/18/...for-six-years/
    And this has to do with AJ how? This guy did it therefore AJ did it too? What a moronic outlook you have. Criticize UKAD when USADA is letting someone like Jon Jones piss hot and fight every time. Fact is Miller is a filthy bum and you have nothing but accusations on AJ. Get outta here ya joke.

Comment

And you should be banned to Joshua anyone with a professional eye for spotting roid users can tell you've been using.i hate Europeans there the ones who created that poison from the start

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        you basehead Pacquiao never failed a test. EVER!!! he fought gayweather jr and took all the extra testing and still passed. I'm sure your favorite fighters have failed more tests combined than Pacquiao has in his entire career. no proof not even rumors of failed tests. now mexicans are known for their cheating! I guess your still salty over the mexicutioner kicking your asses for so many years.
        Lmao I love it when someone has nothing to fire back and starts involving race 😂😂 you're an idiot for thinking pacquiao was clean all those years beating bigger men, that doesn't happen naturally in boxing dumbass, he was stopping and hurting everyone and as soon as Mayweather made him test randomly he all of a sudden stopped knocking people out , and nah I'm not salty over pacquiao fighting Mexicans , last time I checked it was a Mexican the one that laid pacquiao out on the canvas and knocked him the fckkk out to the shock of everyone worldwide 🤗😝

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Until he fails a test like Miller and Jon Jones he is clean. You make baseless accusations, I don't. Simply cuz you don't like him for whatever lame reason.
          Stopping and starting VADA testing sends a red flag to most that know about cycling PEDS, and we all know UKAD isn't the same as VADA. I like Joshua, just not most of his fans that only look through rose colored glasses. I hope for the sake of boxing he is and has been clean.

Comment

Yes he does. Canelo got 6 months so should miller.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Stopping and starting VADA testing sends a red flag to most that know about cycling PEDS, and we all know UKAD isn't the same as VADA. I like Joshua, just not most of his fans that only look through rose colored glasses. I hope for the sake of boxing he is and has been clean.
              I just believe in innocent til proven guilty. AJ has not failed a test, so why speculate?

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                I just believe in innocent til proven guilty. AJ has not failed a test, so why speculate?
                Neither did Manny Pacquiao during the years he flat out refused to submit to random testing. KO'd bigger guys and ran through everyone until he began random testing, then looked ordinary again and one KO in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  Neither did Manny Pacquiao during the years he flat out refused to submit to random testing. KO'd bigger guys and ran through everyone until he began random testing, then looked ordinary again and one KO in 10 years.
                  Yeah but there is no proof Manny ever did cheat am I wrong? Again this is all speculation on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
                    Ugh dumba$$ you act like I'm defending Miller. I'm simply pointing out Aj's hypocrisy. He JUST fought a CAREER cheat in povetkin fall of last year.

At least you didn't list the IBO belt like some of your fellow morons.
                    Shut your *female dog* a$$ up...Povetkin wasn't on drug while training to fight Joshua, that was for Wilder. And Wilder didn't fight him either.

Comment

Working...
                    X