Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has until Tuesday to accept the offer to fight Joshua- still has not accepted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Nothing is preventing Ortiz from fighting Joshua other than loyalty to Al Haymon nothing. The very same goes for Deontay Wilder.

If he really wants to fight Joshua Al Haymon can't stand in his way but he knows that Haymon is obligated to two networks; CBS and Fox to provide them with dates, time slots but most of all entertainment. He knows that Al Haymon needs to utilize all of the talent he has in his stable in order to fulfil that goal.

Look, if Joshua really wants to fight Luis Ortiz as his June 1st replacement opponent or Deontay Wilder for that matter then let him go on Showtime or Fox to do it; Since he is a network free agent also.
    ****** response.

Comment

Ortiz is on drugs he will not accept

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        ****** response.
        I don't get it. What do you guys want from me? I just gave an honest opinion and now you British guys are blaming me for Luis Ortiz not signing to fight Anthony Joshua as if I was his manager.

However, I am not his manager. I am just fan like you guys. Your guess is as just as good as mine on whether or not Ortiz decides to fight Joshua or not.

I hope that I am wrong but I don't believe that he will. However, there is nothing more than I would love to see than an Anthony Joshua vs Luis Ortiz World heavyweight championship fight.

I wouldn't be a boxing fan if I say that I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          Ortiz is on drugs he will not accept
          Are you sure that Anthony Joshua is not on drugs?

Comment

I don't get it. What do you guys want from me? I just gave an honest opinion and now you British guys are blaming me for Luis Ortiz not signing to fight Anthony Joshua as if I was his manager.

However, I am not his manager. I am just fan like you guys. Your guess is as just as good as mine on whether or not Ortiz decides to fight Joshua or not.

I hope that I am wrong but I don't believe that he will. However, there is nothing more than I would love to see than an Anthony Joshua vs Luis Ortiz World heavyweight championship fight.

I wouldn't be a boxing fan if I say that I didn't.
            To say that an aging pro fighter, at the tail-end of his career, who has a sick daughter and medical bills to pay, would turn down a multi million dollar purse because of "loyalty" to some shady kunt who paid him a pittance for a world title fight last year is ******.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              To say that an aging pro fighter, at the tail-end of his career, who has a sick daughter and medical bills to pay, would turn down a multi million dollar purse because of "loyalty" to some shady kunt who paid him a pittance for a world title fight last year is ******.
              I agree. He is not getting any younger and this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. Therefore, he should take the fight. I want him to take the fight and I hope that he does takes the fight. It will be good for him and his family to be given an opportunity of lifetime and be set for the rest of his life financially.

Comment

All is quiet for Ortiz

Wait until after Joshua signs to fight someone else for Ortiz to start yapping again

Never again can anyone bring up Ortiz after this shameful duck

Comment

No, now it's pay back time. Remember Joshua's and Eddie Hearn's mistreatment of Deontay Wilder last year? Now Ortiz, Fury, Whyte and the PBC is freezing Joshua out. They have alienated everyone against them.
                  So what? Fury, Whyte, Ortiz don't get a sniff of a title? Ortiz goes back to making chump change?

While Joshua makes tens of millions against the fighters who do back up their talk and get in the ring for a chance at three titles and a huge payday.

Yep, they've frozen him out. Good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
                    So what? Fury, Whyte, Ortiz don't get a sniff of a title? Ortiz goes back to making chump change?

While Joshua makes tens of millions against the fighters who do back up their talk and get in the ring for a chance at three titles and a huge payday.

Yep, they've frozen him out. Good for them.
                    Yup they sure showed Joshua and Hearn

Losing 100m and 6m from Ortiz so they get the last laugh

I can just imagine Haymon pissing himself
                    Laughing at how ****** his boxers are

Comment

How hypocritical can some of you AJ fans be? At first you said that Ortiz had high blood pressure when he fought Wilder and now you turn around and accuse him of doping by saying he needs to cycle off his PEDS.

Was he juicing when he fought Wilder too or was he just sick with high blood pressure? You guys really need to make up your minds. I guess he is juicing now because he won't fight Anthony Joshua right?
                      I will bet you he weighs about 290 right now and he will never get that fat ass nowhere near shape to fight

Comment

Working...
                      X