Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz has until Tuesday to accept the offer to fight Joshua- still has not accepted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget about Ortiz

he's not taking this fight specially after what happened to Miller

not enough time to cycle off the PEDs

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    How hypocritical can some of you AJ fans be? At first you said that Ortiz had high blood pressure when he fought Wilder and now you turn around and accuse him of doping by saying he needs to cycle off his PEDS.

Was he juicing when he fought Wilder too or was he just sick with high blood pressure? You guys really need to make up your minds. I guess he is juicing now because he won't fight Anthony Joshua right?
    Ortiz is old as dirt, what else do you expect?
    He was juicing for Wilder and he would be juicing for AJ

Yeah, I wanted Wilder to fight a Ortiz even if he was on PEDs, because at that point Wilder had beaten nothing but bums. That W finally gave him some credibility

I believe all top athletes are on something, though. Those who do 365 day random testing like Joshua MIGHT be the only ones who are clean

Comment

I thought everyone is ducking this clown.

What the hell happened?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        He was juicing for Wilder

Yeah, I wanted Wilder to fight a Ortiz even if he was on PEDs, because at that point Wilder had beaten nothing but bums. That W finally gave him some credibility
        Well pardon the fuck me! I am glad you that clarified and admitted that for me; Because people were making excuses saying that Ortiz was 60 years old with high blood pressure and who gassed himself out but now you acknowledge that he was on that good shit; The juice one might say. Ok, Got it!

Thank you much for the confession. That's some very terrific news. Now it makes Wilder's victory even more significant over a roided and doped up Luis Ortiz; Who he KO'd in the 10th round of their WBC heavyweight championship bout.

Comment

Well pardon the fuck me! I am glad you that clarified and admitted that for me; Because people were making excuses saying that Ortiz was 60 years old with high blood pressure and who gassed himself out but now you acknowledge that he was on that good shit; The juice one might say. Ok, Got it!

Thank you much for the confession. That's some very terrific news. Now it makes Wilder's victory even more significant over a roided and doped up Luis Ortiz; Who he KO'd in the 10th round of their WBC heavyweight championship bout.
          Let me clarify something, I never said Ortiz was on the juice on fight night. I don't think he was for Wilder, which would explain his bad stamina that night

Some athletes dope for the fight, others dope during camp to be able to train more and recover more quickly. Others cheat at both camp and fight night. If Ortiz was on juice for Wilder, it was during camp, because he knew Wilder's team would be wary of him after he got popped before.

I believe majority of top athletes are on something during camp, then they cycle off the PEDs just in time for the post fight tests.

I think this is the reason Ortiz won't take the Joshua payday, just not enough time to cycle off the PEDs and he won't risk becoming another Baby Miller

Comment

No, Ortiz wasn't on PEDs for the fight that happened but he probably was on something for the one that didn't happen because of "blood pressure medicine". The medicine is not allowed by VADA because it is also a masking agent.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              Let me clarify something, I never said Ortiz was on the juice on fight night. I don't think he was for Wilder, which would explain his bad stamina that night

Some athletes dope for the fight, others dope during camp to be able to train more and recover more quickly. Others cheat at both camp and fight night. If Ortiz was on juice for Wilder, it was during camp, because he knew Wilder's team would be wary of him after he got popped before.

I believe majority of top athletes are on something during camp, then they cycle off the PEDs just in time for the post fight tests.

I think this is the reason Ortiz won't take the Joshua payday, just not enough time to cycle off the PEDs and he won't risk becoming another Baby Miller
              It would have been impossible for Luis Ortiz to juice during the training camp of the Wilder fight or he would have popped dirty just like Jarrell Miller did for PED use.

Remember they were doing Olympic style random VADA testing and not just the post fight urine drug testing; Which means that they can come and test you at anytime without prior warning or notice. So one has to be very alert and remain clean at all times.

I agree that those fighters who are not enrolled in the VADA 365 day year testing program are probably doping and juicing regularly and are going undetected because they are using the designer ones that cannot be detected in a post fight urine test.

That's what Jarrell Miller was doing for perhaps his entire career and getting away with it because he never enrolled in the VADA 365 day year testing program that can detect those designer steroids he was abusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Some random guy sitting in a car shouting.

Comment

You guys just don't get it do you? He said that he was ready to go but it was up to his management to give him the go ahead. The one thing he won't do even though he is a free agent; Is to step around Al Haymon and sign a deal to fight AJ on a rival platform.

Al would need his bosses at both CBS and Fox to grant him the permission to allow Luis Ortiz to fight on another network because the PBC is currently, exclusively and contractually obligated to both networks.
                  You must not know what "free agent" means.

If Ortiz can't fight on another network unless Haymon allows him to, then he is not a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    You must not know what "free agent" means.

If Ortiz can't fight on another network unless Haymon allows him to, then he is not a free agent.
                    Nothing is preventing Ortiz from fighting Joshua other than loyalty to Al Haymon nothing. The very same goes for Deontay Wilder.

If he really wants to fight Joshua Al Haymon can't stand in his way but he knows that Haymon is obligated to two networks; CBS and Fox to provide them with dates, time slots but most of all entertainment. He knows that Al Haymon needs to utilize all of the talent he has in his stable in order to fulfil that goal.

Look, if Joshua really wants to fight Luis Ortiz as his June 1st replacement opponent or Deontay Wilder for that matter then let him go on Showtime or Fox to do it; Since he is a network free agent also.

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                      I thought everyone is ducking this clown.

What the hell happened?
                      Short notice happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X