Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: I Messed Up, I Made a Bad Call, I'm Owning Up To It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    What do you actually respect? That he has come out and said he messed up considering he failed 3 drug tests. What was he meant to say? 2 days ago he was pleading his innocence saying he will fight this and don’t believe everything you hear.lol Do you think he is sorry or sorry he was caught? However like you said you can’t hate on him. Furthermore do we need to hear from him to know he messed up? Talk about stating the obvious. How about saying how you managed with your short arms to inject your arse with that ****. You are gullible. Furthermore that swelling on your girls neck is not a bruise from a punch like she said,check her phone immediately
    Yeah zero respect. You can deny one dirty test. You can’t deny three 😂

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      I hate to say it but my guess is that boxing, at its elite levels, is much like professional cycling in that the majority are probably on something to some level and the exception is the odd clean fighter or so. Miller's crime is that he was on multiple PEDs and he was obviously sloppy about it. When he came under a stringent and varied testing regimen, he was exposed. Those with more resources can probably still evade even the best testing protocols and even use the tests to gain an advantage over their opponents with less resources.
      Miller knows hes getting tested, he wouldn't take PEDs unless he thought he had a masking process to beat the testers. Clearly something went wrong with that process.

Like you say, 99% of the top guys are all doing it, The best resourced guys wont get caught. You can bet AJ has a team of guys monitoring his levels constantly and helping him avoid detection. Probably a big part of why he only fights in the UK, he cant exactly fly his team of chemists over to the US to check his bloods and piss daily.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        We all have our ups and downs, Champ. You got this, take that small hiccup of a ban and come back STRONGER THAN EVER! Let's go Champ!

#WeForgiveYou

2 the Gills or till it Kills!
        Especially if you ain't gots the skills

#4thTimeTheCharm

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          But wait? According to drug experts on NSB.. he got spiked by AJs team

Comment

"Hi sir may I take your order?"

Sure for an appetizer I would like some GW1516, Main course I would like some HGH, and for dessert gimme a fresh slice of EPO

Comment

Does it matter how many times he popped dirty? The fact is he popped dirty. End of the story; The fight is off. He was cheating and forgot that he was cheating. I wonder is he some kind of ****** or something? He knew they were coming to collect samples but chose to remain dirty anyway. How foolish can he be?

Comment

Big Bastard Miller just made arguably the biggest idiotic move in sports history!

Never have I ever heard an “athlete” get caught taking 3 different PED’s and getting caught 3 different tests, stick a fork in him.....he’s done!

Ban him for life!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I forgive you, champ. Can't wait to see you back in action!
                  Champ...?

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    Pretty easily. Did you see his ig post yesterday? He was claiming it’s not true and how everyone would see the truth etc. **** was like 3 paragraphs. Then found even more banned substances the next day. Guy has a huge ego. He deleted that post now lol

Yesterday he was lying and today he is telling the truth. I contacted Bob Arum and Bob is going to sue him for Character Likeness, even though he respects his stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Miller knows hes getting tested, he wouldn't take PEDs unless he thought he had a masking process to beat the testers. Clearly something went wrong with that process.

Like you say, 99% of the top guys are all doing it, The best resourced guys wont get caught. You can bet AJ has a team of guys monitoring his levels constantly and helping him avoid detection. Probably a big part of why he only fights in the UK, he cant exactly fly his team of chemists over to the US to check his bloods and piss daily.
                      Eh, okay. I will bite.

So.... AJ cheats, but not this fight, because it is in the U.S.? Of course you have all kinds of proof or a pattern of suspicious behavior. You know of noted drug suppliers that AJ's team is associated with and you have inside knowledge of this mysterious chemist team and how they are funded through Joshua Cheaters Incorporated.

OR.... He is just naturally a gifted athlete?

Nah... no fun. Let's continue to play. I am sure the same people who faked the moon landing can help Joshua cheat here in the U.S. After all, it is what they do between tin foil hat sales and making cash off of grainy bigfoot sighting videos.

Comment

Working...
                      X