Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller: I Messed Up, I Made a Bad Call, I'm Owning Up To It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    So much for claiming innocence. Ban the scumbag for life. He should never ever get another opportunity.
    He was clearly coached here. He still doesn't admit to anything, all he says is he screwed up and let his family and friends down. If you didn't know what he was caught for, you still don't know. He's still minimizing what he did.....

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      Well that just made all the conspiracy whack jobs on here look like idiots
      Yeah that revelated guy is an embarrassing moron

Comment

We all have our ups and downs, Champ. You got this, take that small hiccup of a ban and come back STRONGER THAN EVER! Let's go Champ!

#WeForgiveYou

2 the Gills or till it Kills!

Comment

Nice apologies, I forgive him.

Comment

Well at least he isn't blaming anyone but himself which is a good thing. He is being a man by taking full accountability and responsibility for his own actions. He made a mistake but I still think that he can comeback from this.

Comment

Well, you got to respect that at least he is not lying like Clenelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I propose creating a "league" of boxing, where there is no drug testing and no weight classes. Cheat your asses off and fight anyone with 1 single "juice" belt up for grabs!
                Go watch 1975's Rollerball, do not watch the POS remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Nice apologies, I forgive him.
                  Exactly.

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Well at least he isn't blaming anyone but himself which is a good thing. He is being a man by taking full accountability and responsibility for his own actions. He made a mistake but I still think that he can comeback from this.
                  He will bounce back, for sure.

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  Well, you got to respect that at least he is not lying like Clenelo.

Respect is all the man is asking for. I mean, how can you not?

Comment

This guy is so ******. He made a post yesterday saying how he would clear his name then the next day found guilt trip of even more ****.

You have to have a huge ego to do that. Glad I never once supported this bum

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                      Exactly.

He will bounce back, for sure.

Respect is all the man is asking for. I mean, how can you not?
                      Pretty easily. Did you see his ig post yesterday? He was claiming it’s not true and how everyone would see the truth etc. **** was like 3 paragraphs. Then found even more banned substances the next day. Guy has a huge ego. He deleted that post now lol

Comment

Working...
                      X