Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: By The Time I Fight Wilder - I'll Be Luis Ortiz's Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    The only one who needs a long rest is you with all the crazy delusional shlt you come out with. Maybe then you'd be able to grasp at least some reality. But on consideration, You'll never get there no matter how much rest you get. You're way too far gone.
    Now Sid-Knee I won't you to relax and be nice! Being happy is a choice. Just think some happy thoughts and cool your jets and you will be fine.

Things are not as bad as it seems. Trust me Deontay Wilder will eventually fight Anthony Joshua; Perhaps some times as early as this year.

I know you are very frustrated at the moment and so am I because the fight isn't happening. However, I would be the first to admit that I don't know the entire business side of the boxing game and neither does you.

Moreover, I can understand your hurt which has turned into anger and that anger has turned you very bitter and resentful.

Comment

• Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
      Show proof Ortiz turned down $2 million
      Whyte said on an IFL video.

If you don't think it's true, then give me proof it didn't happen.

Comment

• Haha, You listen to all those biased lying video's that everyone laughs at?

You watch them to fuel your hate for AJ and Whyte for beating Parker. Holy shlt have they f3cked your life up. Seriously, take about 6 months away from boxing for your own sanity. Please.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          The final eliminator was suppose to be stiverne/Breazeale on the wilder/Ortiz undercard but once Ortiz tested positive and was pulled from card wilder instead took on his mando obligation that night which gave us wilder/stiverne2 and Breazeale who was contractually tied to a final eliminator fight took on Molina who was bumped up from his fight also on undercard... Just because Whyte been active his competition been crap outside of Parker which should of been a draw, he lost first Chisora fight and was losing on scorecards in second fight with him, just face it he call out guys and run from fights with his tail between his legs when the fighters say will fight him
          It was only due to Chisora walking away from negotiations did Whyte think he was free to fight someone else, that's why he accepted a fight with Ortiz over social media. But then Chisora thought he was going to be left out in the cold so came back to the table and signed the fight. Whyte did not duck. He took on a fight that made much more money and what the fans had been calling for. If you were reasonable and not wanting to smear at all costs and twist things, you'd be able to see that.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Now Sid-Knee I won't you to relax and be nice! Being happy is a choice. Just think some happy thoughts and cool your jets and you will be fine.

Things are not as bad as it seems. Trust me Deontay Wilder will eventually fight Anthony Joshua; Perhaps some times as early as this year.

I know you are very frustrated at the moment and so am I because the fight isn't happening. However, I would be the first to admit that I don't know the entire business side of the boxing game and neither does you.

Moreover, I can understand your hurt which has turned into anger and that anger has turned you very bitter and resentful.
            Oh don't worry, i'm happy and content. But seeing your madness all the time it can't go unchecked.

Wilder will get what's coming to him soon enough. It won't be long now. When he refuses to fight the dangerous fights, everyone including the nutters will have to face reality. The reality that we over here are living in. The walls are closing in.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
              Oh stop your whining. Whyte has been put aside by the WBC because he would take Wilder to school. WBC is a f%&#@ing s%^t organization for allowing Wilder to do what he does. Ie: take as little risk as possible and keep the green belt stateside.
              No matter, heavyweight boxing belongs to UK, and we will also sort out the f%$@#ing American bull***** and get things back to where they should be when it comes to making and promoting fights.
              Now, stfu and sort your president out, he's a f*&$ing lunatic and will take you into a civil war if you're not careful.
              Wilder just fought the 2 scariest guys in the division back to back. and would of been fighting Fury next if he hadnt pulled out at last minute.

Now go enjoy Lucas Browne vs Dave Allen. That will probably be the only competitive fight, involving UK fighters you see all year.

P.s. Lucas Browne last fought in a netball hall, in NZ, in front of 200 people against a fat dwarf looking Polynesian. that is the calibre of heavy weights who headline can the UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

"Being happy is a choice". Lol.

Yep, but that does not mean one cannot have other emotions.

Look, you are not frustrated with Wilder's unashamed ducking of Joshua for what I can only put down to one of two possible reasons.

1. Your judgement is clouded by an idol type relationship with the guy, and that makes you unable to see clearly how he is a coward.

2. You are not very intelligent.

People are rightly extremely upset and angered at Wilder for ducking. For ducking Joshua, and now Whyte.
                That frustration is exacerbated by the fact that there are still a small few fan types who refuse to call him out on it, like yourself. This leads proper boxing fans to question why they even bother. When one guy and his 'promoter-who-doesnt-promote' can simply do what they do with impunity, with actual endorsement of supposed 'boxing fans' then it leads actual boxing fans to despair.
                I ask you to please join the other Americans who have had enough of this fool Wilder and are brave enough to tell it like it is: the guy is full of s@#t and is leading you a sing and dance. Hold him accountable, make him answer difficult questions. This is beyond absurd now. He is ducking and being supported in his ducking by fan-boy ism. As a boxing fan, to you a casual I urge you to stop excusing this fraud from his belt hostaging. It makes me sick that he can fool low IQ people, please dont be one of them.
                Thank You.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  The final eliminator was suppose to be stiverne/Breazeale on the wilder/Ortiz undercard but once Ortiz tested positive and was pulled from card wilder instead took on his mando obligation that night which gave us wilder/stiverne2 and Breazeale who was contractually tied to a final eliminator fight took on Molina who was bumped up from his fight also on undercard... Just because Whyte been active his competition been crap outside of Parker which should of been a draw, he lost first Chisora fight and was losing on scorecards in second fight with him, just face it he call out guys and run from fights with his tail between his legs when the fighters say will fight him
                  What legitimacy is there for that match up being the final eliminator, Stiverne had fought one guy in 2015 since losing to Wilder the first time? Literally just shows WBC ignoring their rankings and picking and choosing who ever they want. There's no winning debate here as there is no one more deserving than Whyte because no matter how bum his opponents were, he was/is higher ranked and everyone elses record is even more bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                    "Being happy is a choice". Lol.

Yep, but that does not mean one cannot have other emotions.

Look, you are not frustrated with Wilder's unashamed ducking of Joshua for what I can only put down to one of two possible reasons.

1. Your judgement is clouded by an idol type relationship with the guy, and that makes you unable to see clearly how he is a coward.

2. You are not very intelligent.

People are rightly extremely upset and angered at Wilder for ducking. For ducking Joshua, and now Whyte.
                    That frustration is exacerbated by the fact that there are still a small few fan types who refuse to call him out on it, like yourself. This leads proper boxing fans to question why they even bother. When one guy and his 'promoter-who-doesnt-promote' can simply do what they do with impunity, with actual endorsement of supposed 'boxing fans' then it leads actual boxing fans to despair.
                    I ask you to please join the other Americans who have had enough of this fool Wilder and are brave enough to tell it like it is: the guy is full of s@#t and is leading you a sing and dance. Hold him accountable, make him answer difficult questions. This is beyond absurd now. He is ducking and being supported in his ducking by fan-boy ism. As a boxing fan, to you a casual I urge you to stop excusing this fraud from his belt hostaging. It makes me sick that he can fool low IQ people, please dont be one of them.
                    Thank You.

Every fighter needs a fan base and you can't fix ****** either which why forums exist and work as it relies on idiots to keep putting garbage on it to keep circulating as the forum editors know this all to much.lol

Joshua fans are the most knowledgeable , most real of them all.

Fury fans are most obnoxious but they know the sport

And WILDER fans ? They have the extraordinary pleasure of not just no common sense coupled with low IQs but also the worst fans ever to grace the sport.....

When Wilder loses they will be sorely missed bc they'll never latch on to such a fighter again bc Wilder himself is the worst HW champion in history! Lol

Comment

• by the time he fights ortiz, he'll be ortiz age too.

Comment

Working...
                      X