Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: By The Time I Fight Wilder - I'll Be Luis Ortiz's Age

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Every fighter needs a fan base and you can't fix ****** either which why forums exist and work as it relies on idiots to keep putting garbage on it to keep circulating as the forum editors know this all to much.lol

Joshua fans are the most knowledgeable , most real of them all.

Fury fans are most obnoxious but they know the sport

And WILDER fans ? They have the extraordinary pleasure of not just no common sense coupled with low IQs but also the worst fans ever to grace the sport.....

When Wilder loses they will be sorely missed bc they'll never latch on to such a fighter again bc Wilder himself is the worst HW champion in history! Lol

Thanks bro some good advice there.
    I get completely frustrated with the blindness of some of these guys but it's my own fault for engaging them in attempts at conversation.
    As someone once said, "it's harder to win an argument with a ****** person than with an.intelligent one."

Unrelated, what do you think the chances of Miller still going ahead?
    I have my ticket (I paid over $10k for 6 tickets - I'm taking clients and a friend), have hotels and flights booked. I really dont wanna see Joshua versus Trevor Bryan or someone like that. I can't see them.putying Whyte or Joyce in there as it'd be Brit vs Brit in New York, doesnt make a lot of sense.
    Hopefully they allow Miller to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      No one matches all the obsessions of Wilder. And no one matches all the contradictions, excuses, hypocrisy and lies either. Not forgetting pure cowardice.

The thought of Whyte getting his hands on Wilder fills you with the same dread that Wilder has when Whyte is in town. Wilder even cancelled coming over here to do commentating for the AJ/Parker fight because Whyte would have been there ready to confront him. Haha.

Wilder and his fans are pure b1tch. But time is ticking away for the poor delusional coward. Soon that title will be taken from him. There is only so much running one coward can cope with. And we'll all be here to witness Wilder's and his fans tears when it does predictably happen.
      You're either Whyte himself or a family member of his. Either way you're a delusional idiot. You actually believe Wilder is afraid of dillian bleeping whyte? AHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing I've heard on this site thus far. Keep smoking that top notch crack 'Mr get on my knees'. FOH

Comment

• Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        You're either Whyte himself or a family member of his. Either way you're a delusional idiot. You actually believe Wilder is afraid of dillian bleeping whyte? AHAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing I've heard on this site thus far. Keep smoking that top notch crack 'Mr get on my knees'. FOH
        You're the delusional one dude. Wilder has lost 90% of his fans because of his ducking. It is ridiculously absurd how blatantly he avoids Joshua, and more recently Whyte.
        When and if he ever grows a set and fights Whyte I will bet you cash money that Whyte beats him.
        Wilder has been exposed by a crappy old Cuban and beaten by a fat drug addict. He has Finkel in his ear diverting him away from the slightest risks. He has the WBC feeding him easy opponents. He runs his mouth off about one name one face one champion but runs away from even attempting to accomplish that.
        I'm not sure why you are one of the last people to be able to see these things, perhaps you are ******.

Comment

• I still think Whyte should of jumped all over that Joshua fight at Wembley.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
            "Being happy is a choice". Lol.

Yep, but that does not mean one cannot have other emotions.

Look, you are not frustrated with Wilder's unashamed ducking of Joshua for what I can only put down to one of two possible reasons.

1. Your judgement is clouded by an idol type relationship with the guy, and that makes you unable to see clearly how he is a coward.

2. You are not very intelligent.

People are rightly extremely upset and angered at Wilder for ducking. For ducking Joshua, and now Whyte.
            That frustration is exacerbated by the fact that there are still a small few fan types who refuse to call him out on it, like yourself. This leads proper boxing fans to question why they even bother. When one guy and his 'promoter-who-doesnt-promote' can simply do what they do with impunity, with actual endorsement of supposed 'boxing fans' then it leads actual boxing fans to despair.
            I ask you to please join the other Americans who have had enough of this fool Wilder and are brave enough to tell it like it is: the guy is full of s@#t and is leading you a sing and dance. Hold him accountable, make him answer difficult questions. This is beyond absurd now. He is ducking and being supported in his ducking by fan-boy ism. As a boxing fan, to you a casual I urge you to stop excusing this fraud from his belt hostaging. It makes me sick that he can fool low IQ people, please dont be one of them.
            Thank You.
            Ok, then fine. Let's stick to the facts. I am going to attempt to not give a long dissertation on this but will see how long this will go.

One, in 2018 Joshua stated to Wilder to "offer me $50mil and I'll fight you tomorrow". Well Deontay Wilder did just that but Joshua still refused the offer by saying that he wanted the fight to convene in England as an excuse not to fight him.

Then Joshua countered with a $15mil flat-fee offer that Wilder had agreed to but at the last minute he withdrew the offer to fight Alexander Povetkin instead. Which has led many boxings fans such as myself and Deontay Wilder in particular that Team Joshua never had any real intentions or plans of challenging Deontay Wilder in 2018 in the first place.

It was all a big hoax and a scam that Matchroom Sport and Team Joshua pulled on the boxing public. It was a big lie.

Then lastly, they wanted Wilder to essentially sign a blank, bait and switch contract for a fight convening in April 2019; Which was not the original deal. It's because it had no opponent, venue or date on it.

So it is no wonder why we have this stalemate in the negotiations between Joshua and Wilder. In addition, it's no wonder why Wilder's heart has hardened and have grown this deep-seated mistrust and cynicism toward Team Joshua in general and Matchroom Sport in particular because they have lied to him over and over again.

As far as Dillian Whyte is concerned all of miseries are self-inflicted. As a matter of fact, it was Dillian Whyte who turned down a voluntary defense of Anthony Joshua's titles by pricing himself out and over inflating his worth.

Also, fact; It was Dillian Whyte who turned down the title eliminator bout between himself and Luis Ortiz for the second mandatory spot For Deontay Wilder's WBC title.

In addition and lastly; Fact, it was Dillian Whyte who turned down the final eliminator bout between himself and Kubrat Pulev for the no 1 mandatory spot for Anthony Joshua's IBF title belt.

So in closing, I have a very little pity and sympathy for Dillian Whyte's career moves. That is on him and him alone and not Deontay Wilder's or Anthony Joshua's fault.

He has been given more opportunities than any other fighter in the heavyweight division but his foolish, stubborn pride and ego has prevented him to capitalize on them.

Comment

• I have never deflected Whyt in any way!

Comment

• Couldn’t agree more!

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                  Thanks bro some good advice there.
                  I get completely frustrated with the blindness of some of these guys but it's my own fault for engaging them in attempts at conversation.
                  As someone once said, "it's harder to win an argument with a ****** person than with an.intelligent one."

Unrelated, what do you think the chances of Miller still going ahead?
                  I have my ticket (I paid over $10k for 6 tickets - I'm taking clients and a friend), have hotels and flights booked. I really dont wanna see Joshua versus Trevor Bryan or someone like that. I can't see them.putying Whyte or Joyce in there as it'd be Brit vs Brit in New York, doesnt make a lot of sense.
                  Hopefully they allow Miller to fight.
                  Id say the Miller fight going through is slim.

If Ortiz gets announced its a better fight for you since Ortiz is the only reason Wilder is relevant and when Joshua knocks him out there basically done , even if they spin it bc like Wilder his fans are habitual liars as well .

I think Breazeales chances of winning are pretty good anyway so their exist might be sooner then later. Lol

Outside the fight , N.Y is a great place if your able to go around and have time to do whatever, so just enjoy whoever Joshua pummeled and the time there , im from there and you'll probably be very close to the action as MSG is no Wembley the seating is closer to the arena from what I remember , I worked there a few times setting up stages awhile back.
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-17-2019, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Even worse was Whyte octopusing Parker in the last twenty seconds of the 12th round

Career defining
                    Lmao.. that's right! He knows what ortiz will do to him... I hope AJ picks up Ortiz for the miller replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Id say the Miller fight going through is slim.

If Ortiz gets announced its a better fight for you since Ortiz is the only reason Wilder is relevant and when Joshua knocks him out there basically done , even if they spin it bc like Wilder his fans are habitual liars as well .

I think Breazeales chances of winning are pretty good anyway so their exist might be sooner then later. Lol

Outside the fight , N.Y is a great place if your able to go around and have time to do whatever, so just enjoy whoever Joshua pummeled and the time there , im from there and you'll probably be very close to the action as MSG is no Wembley the seating is closer to the arena from what I remember , I worked there a few times setting up stages awhile back.
                      Cheers. Aye, I paid $1600 something each ticket to get close to the action so should be good.
                      Yes, I'd almost prefer Ortiz over Miller, just hoping it's not someone fairly irrelevant, and not Parker as has been. mooted here and elsewhere.
                      We arrive on the Thursday and leave Sunday hungover no doubt, but looking forward to NYC and some revelry / sightseeing.
                      Looking forward to it but hopefully it's a decent opponent.
                      Thanks man.

Comment

Working...
                      X