Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin Smiles, to fight Brandon Adams next on June 8.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    You can go off on your tangent thats fine. Am I hyped for bryan adams GGG? No, not really its a trash fight but GGG is like 36yrs and coming off 2 grueling fights with canelo im cool with him taking a soft touch.
    Canelo 1

VANES

Canelo 2

Adams

Yeah...God forbid GGG get a break LMFAOOOO

And you weird conspiracists say GGG won both fights...then why does he need such a soft touch before beating Canelo a 3rd time????

Yall always get CAUGHT UP like the TRASH that you are.. typical ***** TRASH

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Canelo 1

VANES

Canelo 2

Adams

Yeah...God forbid GGG get a break LMFAOOOO

And you weird conspiracists say GGG won both fights...then why does he need such a soft touch before beating Canelo a 3rd time????

Yall always get CAUGHT UP like the TRASH that you are.. typical ***** TRASH

I was in vegas for the rematch and had CANELO WINNING.

You dumb hoodrat *****.

Comment

I was in vegas for the rematch and had CANELO WINNING.

You dumb hoodrat *****.
        It says you’re from NY. So were you at the Canelo vs Fielding at MSG? If you fancy GGG taking a “soft touch,” then surely as a boxing aficionado you were at the Fielding fight to enjoy the atmosphere..

WAR Canelo. WAR DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
          It says you’re from NY. So were you at the Canelo vs Fielding at MSG? If you fancy GGG taking a “soft touch,” then surely as a boxing aficionado you were at the Fielding fight to enjoy the atmosphere..

WAR Canelo. WAR DAZN.
          I was in vegas for the rematch between Canelo/GGG. I Wasnt at canelo fielding. I have however attended 2 DAZN events so far.

Comment

I was in vegas for the rematch between Canelo/GGG. I Wasnt at canelo fielding. I have however attended 2 DAZN events so far.
            DAZN is concentrated in the tri-state areas. You are lucky, and will most likely go to many good future events. Hopefully you’ll go to AJ vs Miller. Report the noise, attendance, and whom were rooting for who

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              It's just a warm up fight for GGG who fights Canelo in September ffs. GGG is not a champion and under no obligation to fight a monster less than 90 days before an upcoming third war with Canelo. Adams is ranked 3rd in the world by the WBA, 8th in the world by the WBO and 16th in the world by boxrec. Mora and Smith were world champions who won the contender show. Andrade is a world champion and he is fighting Sulecki who is ranked 8th by the WBA, 6th by the WBO and 10 by boxrec. Sulecki almost go KOed last fight by a guy GGG slaughtered years ago. How is Sulecki any better or higher ranked than Adams? Why isn't Andrade a fcukin joke if GGG is?
              Andrade is not going around saying he wants the best fights with or without belts.....is canelo taking a tune up fight with a bum before September....

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                Andrade is not going around saying he wants the best fights with or without belts.....is canelo taking a tune up fight with a bum before September....
                waiting until last minute to sign a bum and use the time excuse again...

Comment

Shit fight, money grab. Fuck off.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Who is Adams? Has he fought anyone I might know?
                    He has some pretty good songs out there. I really like "Summer of 69" and his duet with Pavarotti, the famous Italian heavyweight.

Comment

Canelo is the one taking the big risk, GGG is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X