Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin Smiles, to fight Brandon Adams next on June 8.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a GGG fan I have to tell you, that GGG is more focused on his promotional company at this particular time. Criticize him as much as you want, but DAZN paid him a ton of money and want to match him up vs Canelo by September. GGG is 37 years old and he will probably fight another young prime top middleweight in Canelo/Jacobs/Andrade in September, so having a soft touch before that is acceptable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Most people thought GGG won both. Boxing being what it is gave the A-side a draw for going the distance, and then the win for being competitive.

That said, this is a trash fight, waste of time. Golovkin could've fought a top contender and won easily, they're tune-ups to him. This bout is just an insult to fans.
      Weebler!!! Where have you been?

Golovkin is banking on getting a 3rd fight with Canelo. Canelo is in no danger of losing to Jacobs because more than likely that fight goes to the judges and we all know how that will go.

Golovkin might not make it pass a tougher opponent so he's taking a much softer touch.

Comment

This is the 'Lil G I know and love

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Mikey fought like a cur dog and disgraced himself. Very few respect him now. GGG is highly respected all over the world and never fought a gutless survival fight like Mikey just did you useless troll. You are such a ***ing idiot. Go to any pfp rating and GGG is right up there while Mikey is no longer there. There is your levels Mikey Mouse. By the way dumb ass, Mikey is no longer undefeated. HE LOST EVERY ROUND TO SPENCE!
          Also never fought a fighter he wasn’t a massive favorite against. Also talked a good game (154-168) but never left the division that I don’t blame him I guess he meant he’d only fight former 154 fighters and weigh in 168 fight night idk . Also never clearly won a fight once he stepped up. Also fought only undeserving mandatories while “belt chasing” then when deserving mandatories started appearing he decided “belt chasing” wasn’t important anymore. He’s a good fighter but not the all time great monster that hbo and espn wanted everyone to believe. He is a b-b+ level fighter and against lesser fighters he’s a killer against the better fighters he’s just a tough out but can’t really separate himself which is why he gets criticized by some and because of some fantasizing/**********ism/ living vicariously through him some peoples get their panties in a bunch.

Comment

If the plan is to fight Canelo again in September, why would he fight a killer?

Comment

Typical trash Dazn card.

Dead Zone.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                PBC offered Adams the Charlo fight.
                Yup. That’s the only level of guys Charlo fights as a middleweight. His whole middleweight run has been a waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                  If the plan is to fight Canelo again in September, why would he fight a killer?
                  Because, according to him, he only wants the best. Belt or NO belt.

Maybe he meant somewhere down the road he will ''only'' fight the best. 3 tough fights in a career is more than enough

Comment

Why are they paying these dudes all this money to fight someone we have no interest in?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Because, according to him, he only wants the best. Belt or NO belt.

Maybe he meant somewhere down the road he will ''only'' fight the best. 3 tough fights in a career is more than enough
                      Ehh, you gotta learn to take the headlines with a grain of salt man.

Comment

Working...
                      X