Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    It says a lot about modern day society if a man kissing a woman after a fight is now worthy a worthy of a court case for ***ual assault.
    Yes the SJW are out of control. Let him pay a fine or something and be over with.

Comment

• anyone who didn't foresee this is slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
        Conflicted on this.

It's easy to say "what if it was your wife, sister, daughter?" etc. but here's what I'd do.

If that was my wife dressed like that - that's a paddlin'
        If that was my sister dressed like that - I'd disown the hoe as would any of my brothers.
        If that was my daughter dressed like that - that's a paddlin', and disownin'

RESPECT is EARNED, not given. The way she was dressed was the exact amount of respect she was shown/deserved IMO. If Pulev did this to a woman of class I'd be the first to say his ass should be punished and flogged by the family members of said female. Her clan likely gives no fuccs or she has no clan (hence why she shows no respect to her blood or herself)
        Dennis Rodman used to say, "Act like a lady, and I'll treat you like one" haha

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
            LOL, if you are a 'man' and you marry a woman who has had *** with 847 men then YOU deserve to be ass-fucced by all those men, let alone your wh0re of a wife.
            Women marry men with a ridiculous number of ***ual partners all the time. What’s the difference ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Yeah and the black panthers have suddenly turned into womens rights activists despite their favourite fighter being send to prison for attacking one
              You white Supremacist are defending Pulev it shows your character. You’re the only ones defending that thug. You all defended McGregor to. Floyd served his time and was well scrutinized. You white Supremacist were even trying to defend the New Zealand shooter. Scumbags of boxingscene

Comment

• He’s wrong but she’s a straight whore that’s been trying to cash in, Pulev was dumb enough take the bait.

Comment

• Pulev is a second world cro magnon, what do you expect from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    So if your wife was a complete slut bucket before you met her. Does that give the 847 guys she ****** before meeting you the right to fondle her whenever they see her? Or one of the people that knows she ****** 847 guys before you swept her off her feet the right to fondle her because of her past?
                    Talentless whore that uses her looks get access to fighters. Useless hoe, Pulev dumb af for taking the bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      oh *****...he grabbed her ass too. no explaining that away. "sometimes in Europe, we grab each other's asses to say goodbye".

where's that guy who posted the video on twitter saying how "alpha" pulev was and insinuated she was happy that happened...like there exists the type of guy who can just walk around in society doing whatever he wants to any woman, and she'll just be thankful he "chose" her.
                      If she was wearing a tight dress it’s perfectly understandable and he has my full support. An arse grabber using 2 palms. That takes some doing. When your a novice like me you just grab one cheek and use your other palm to block whatever she tries to counter you with

Comment

Working...
                      X