Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This dumb motherphuker really tried to pull a smokey from Friday to get out of this...that's my friend lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
        So first of all, Pulev shouldn't have forced a kiss. But one thing she said: she didn't "encourage".

Her boobs were on FULL DISPLAY.

She was in constant close proximity, uncomfortably close at times.

So while there's no active encouragement, body language matters. The rest of it will be hard to prove.
        cleavage does not equal grab and kiss me without permission. she probably saw hundreds of people that day and no one else grabbed and kissed her without her permission.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          I wouldn't care. He didnt do anything wrong, sometimes someone kisses you who you dont want to, thats life. It happens to everyone in nightclubs, boys and girls. People acting like he ****ing ****d her.
          the fvvck kind of nightclubs you be going too?? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            cleavage does not equal grab and kiss me without permission. she probably saw hundreds of people that day and no one else grabbed and kissed her without her permission.
            I dunno man, watch her body language in this video. It's all hyped up out of proportion anyway, but all the same, I'm getting pretty bored of people waving their tits and a$$ around whilst pretending to do something "professionally"

Comment

• I love the fact that she talks about being professional... while showing off her nipples and not listening to the person she's interviewing. lol

NOW in no way am I justifying what Pulev did, but ...she's rubbing against a bloodied brute! So she is guilty of being just a tad too candid. And now, she's going after his money, cause... well that's the right thing to do. Right? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                You white Supremacist are defending Pulev it shows your character. You’re the only ones defending that thug. You all defended McGregor to. Floyd served his time and was well scrutinized. You white Supremacist were even trying to defend the New Zealand shooter. Scumbags of boxingscene
                Inferiority Complex much? Sounds like you really just hate what you see in the mirror everyday.

Comment

• No matter how slutty a girl actually carries herself (even if she's a bonafide slut), or how slutty she's perceived by a touchy feely kissing bandit like Pulev(?), he's NOT ALLOWED to VIOLATE her personal space AT ALL by touching, kissing or forcing himself on her ***ually.

Giving in to these base animalistic urges is what shined the spotlight on this metoo movement in the 1st place. Pulev can't go around kissing (especially on the mouth) and touching every woman he considers a "friend." Thats a self serving DUMB excuse to eventually take his perversion to the next level.

If this brazen "public kiss" was ignored by society and seen as commonplace or OK, you can best believe there'd be future behind the scenes worse accusations that would be TRUE about Pulev! He would upgrade his "friends" to "best friends" and would treat them as such. Regardless of their take on him.

Her looking slutty is an entirely different issue. She can be told about it for future reference as it relates to how guys might percieve her.... But as for Lusty Pulev? He should simply "look away" or simply "not look at her" if he somehow can't control himself concerning her "rosy lips" and buttocks - that would be HIS responsibility, not hers.

Comment

• https://www.google.com/search?q=kubr...nUc5wuottMX7bM

This guy has a history

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Smullet did not assault or hurt anyone, he just made a fool of himself..How can you compare these 2 cases?
                      wait, what? Smullet? he insulted every white person in the world plus he pissed off every cop in Chicago, let alone world wide, and he back stepped black-white relations in the US probably 15-20 years...the best thing about the Smullet story, him and his lawyer finally buried the myth of 'white' privilege once and for all

Comment

Working...
                      X