Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Gloria Allred holds news conference addressing Kubrat Pulev, the 37-year-old Bulgarian heavyweight champion who kissed sports reporter Jennifer Ravalo on the lips without consent after his victory.

What's ya'll take on this??? was he wrong to do this? do you see anyway to explain this behavior as ok? wachugot????

rip pulev.

Its his own fault. that was completely out of line.

Comment

Ooooooooooh!!!!

Comment

oh *****...he grabbed her ass too. no explaining that away. "sometimes in Europe, we grab each other's asses to say goodbye".

where's that guy who posted the video on twitter saying how "alpha" pulev was and insinuated she was happy that happened...like there exists the type of guy who can just walk around in society doing whatever he wants to any woman, and she'll just be thankful he "chose" her.

Comment

It says a lot about modern day society if a man kissing a woman after a fight is now worthy a worthy of a court case for ***ual assault.

Comment

AJ needs to get revenge for those buttcheeks and knock Pulev out ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              It says a lot about modern day society if a man kissing a woman after a fight is now worthy a worthy of a court case for ***ual assault.
              If this was your wife , sister or daughter, you'd see this as a workplace violation and not what you've been posting.

Come on dude!

Comment

Pulev can just move back to Bulgaria with his millions and not have to worry about this dumb crap... I wouldn't worry if I was him.
                Just fight Joshua in the UK and retire

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  oh *****...he grabbed her ass too. no explaining that away. "sometimes in Europe, we grab each other's asses to say goodbye".

where's that guy who posted the video on twitter saying how "alpha" pulev was and insinuated she was happy that happened...like there exists the type of guy who can just walk around in society doing whatever he wants to any woman, and she'll just be thankful he "chose" her.
                  she was grabbing his ass and had her fake **** was pressed on his **** and balls while doing an interview this chick is scum,

Top Rank would have hired and she would have made more money that way doing interviews now she burned bridges with her fake lawsuit just for 20k and half will go to lawyer fees

I hope she don't win a dime

too many opportunist abusing the system

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    If this was your wife , sister or daughter, you'd see this as a workplace violation and not what you've been posting.

Come on dude!
                    just picturing a sweaty shirtless pulev walking into where his mom works and kissing her, then grabbing 2 fistfuls of those big old butt cheeks and walking off without a word lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X