Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Here another photo of her in her real job, as a human dinner table.

So if your wife was a complete slut bucket before you met her. Does that give the 847 guys she ****** before meeting you the right to fondle her whenever they see her? Or one of the people that knows she ****** 847 guys before you swept her off her feet the right to fondle her because of her past?

Comment

• Gloria Allred has the formula down.

Comment

• Good for her.

I hope her ass wins too.

I love women as much as the next guy, but it's one thing to admire and respect their beauty and just go up and start grabbing broads.

Comment

• Conflicted on this.

It's easy to say "what if it was your wife, sister, daughter?" etc. but here's what I'd do.

If that was my wife dressed like that - that's a paddlin'
          If that was my sister dressed like that - I'd disown the hoe as would any of my brothers.
          If that was my daughter dressed like that - that's a paddlin', and disownin'

RESPECT is EARNED, not given. The way she was dressed was the exact amount of respect she was shown/deserved IMO. If Pulev did this to a woman of class I'd be the first to say his ass should be punished and flogged by the family members of said female. Her clan likely gives no fuccs or she has no clan (hence why she shows no respect to her blood or herself)
          Last edited by 'b'; 03-28-2019, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Women interview boxers all the time. What they wear is irrelevant. No one grabbed them and kissed their lips, except pulev. He potentially exposed her to mono, cold sores, oral herpes, and a host of other diseases. Whether she is gold digging or not, she didn't ask him for a kiss and its on video. She deserves a few mill and he deserves some jail too

Comment

• She clearly asked for it, #FreePulev

Comment

• Pulev story/excuse about being friends and she liked it never made any sense and sounded like bs. She is lawyered up and her face after he did it on video shows it was unwarranted. He's phuked lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                  If she felt humiliated and in shock she would have not gone to Pulevs Afterparty just shortly after the "incident".

She pretty much found out that she could make a million dollars from that kiss.
                  Hopefully the judge throws out the case, and makes that miserable cvnt Allred pay everyone’s legal fees for wasting the courts time.

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    So if your wife was a complete slut bucket before you met her. Does that give the 847 guys she ****** before meeting you the right to fondle her whenever they see her? Or one of the people that knows she ****** 847 guys before you swept her off her feet the right to fondle her because of her past?
                    LOL, if you are a 'man' and you marry a woman who has had *** with 847 men then YOU deserve to be ass-fucced by all those men, let alone your wh0re of a wife.

Comment

• If she was into him, there'd be no complaints, Pulev has misjudged things tho

We've seen too many of these "boxing reporters" dressed up like insta-thots now, I kind of wish I had a pair of big juicy titties so I could start a YouTube channel and get paid to look hawt and talk bs
                      Last edited by HeadBodyBodyBody; 03-28-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X