Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems as she has interviewed Pulev a few times, and she always gets very close to him touches him and looks up and points her lips towards his.

Always beware of women with thick rimmed glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      It didnt look professional to me the way she was acting and what she was wearing. U dont see michelle joy Phelps acting like that. All that needs to be done is for him to say sorry and that he misread her intentions. She doesnt deserve any money, posters on here are ****** beyond belief if they think she was emotionally traumatised by it, all she wants is a payday. Its not assault, i bet if Paige van zant kissed a reporter after a fight noone would be calling that an assault.

Exactly, not professional and she blurs the line and then cries about it.

Comment

• This money grabbing gold diggin’ cvnt should not get a dime. She went through allot of ****s to hold that microphone. Phuck that hoe

Comment

• She always up in his face, putting her lips close to his hoping he would kiss her

Comment

• He could be the next president, in the USA. Those are traits that get you elected

Comment

• Pulev must have forgotten that he wasn't back in Bulgaria. Women have it a bit rougher over there.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                We haven’t heard from him, just seen one single tweet.

In that tweet he says she went to an after party with him.

If she was an abused victim, who was mentally abused, and felt like she had been ****d, why would she go quickly to his after party?

Why didn’t she go to the cops?
                She wasn’t ****d was she? Do you know the difference between someone that was ****d and ***ually assaulted? She has a lawyer now so am sure everything is good. No one to blame but Pulev. So all that rubbish about “Quick to go to his after party” is just laughable.... Didn’t know you attend the after party:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  She wasn’t ****d was she? Do you know the difference between someone that was ****d and ***ually assaulted? She has a lawyer now so am sure everything is good. No one to blame but Pulev. So all that rubbish about “Quick to go to his after party” is just laughable.... Didn’t know you attend the after party:
                  I will wait to hear his story before saying he ***ually assaulted her.

I know men who have been accused of ****, domestic violence, ***ual assault, and the whole time the woman was making up sh|t which looked very believable to begin with until it was investigated. In all cases money is the underlying reason for women making up sh|t.

Mayweather saved AJ from a similar type of setup;

https://youtu.be/RP4dYJjWEOY
                  Last edited by abracada; 03-29-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                    I will wait to hear his story before saying he ***ually assaulted her.

I know men who have been accused of ****, domestic violence, ***ual assault, and the whole time the woman was making up sh|t which looked very believable to begin with until it was investigated. In all cases money is the underlying reason for women making up sh|t.

Mayweather saved AJ from a similar type of setup;

https://youtu.be/RP4dYJjWEOY
                    I don’t need to wait to hear his “Side” he already spoke and we have a video of him forcing himself on her. That’s enough for me.

This has nothing to do with men who are accused of ****, domestic violence. This is about a man forcing himself on a woman that he has zero ***ual relations with.

So am glad she has lawyered up. Things like this brings shame to other law abiding men. It’s because of idiots like Pulev that other men get prosecuted for just looking at other women.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Good thing its on camera to show it was an innocent peck. And good thing we have photos and video and witnesses saying they thought she was his girlfriend the way she would always ***ually harrass him by holding and grabbing him in his personal space.

Other boxing reporters said she was super aggressive and came off like a groupie more than a reporter, michelle joy ohelps and fino boxing both ***ier women than jenny never got all touchy feely or lip smacking and ***ual with the boxers.

You cannot use double standard, you must also say she was violating his personal space and having her hand right above his **** in most pics and her other hand on his behind.

This is nothing but a cash grab, real victims dont look for attention this is proven. Stop being bitter and jealous feminist ray. You sound so irrational and emotional wanting death on pulev over a peck on the lips dudes from europe. You sound like a follow of the times

Is this ***ual assault
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B4kzceTpmAY
                      Last edited by hectari; 03-29-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X