Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter To Sue: Pulev is No Friend, Grabbed My Backside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here another photo of her in her real job, as a human dinner table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
      Not sure you understand the nature of ***ual assault. It’s rare to have “witnesses” Alan Dershowitz with his ******ity again trying to win a case
      you brought up witnesses, not me. there wasn't much evidence that he ****d her...that coupled with her history of falsely accusing someone of ****, makes it questionable imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        Well I mean for one thing, the posing was her own choice to do, not just something forced on her like Pulev did....
        If she felt humiliated and in shock she would have not gone to Pulevs Afterparty just shortly after the "incident".

She pretty much found out that she could make a million dollars from that kiss.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicken- View Post
          If somebody told me I could get paid because some ugly woman grabbed my ass and kissed me I'd say gtfo, that's ridiculous.

She should've made a clear statement that what he did is unacceptable. Suing him over this is going too far and she's clearly just taking advantage of the situation.

I'd like to know why it's ok for her to have her fake breasts hanging out in public but if I were to do that with my scrotum I'd get arrested. Women want to do everything possible to make themselves look like *** objects and sometimes this happens. It's not like Pulev had her up against a wall holding her there for god sakes.
          He grabbed her face pretty hard you can tell that and Pulev is a 250lb dude compared to what a 115lb women

Yea he’s ****edd but he shudda known better but some of these dudes have that narcissistic mentality they feel they could get away with anything

Comment

• Will result in a hefty fine and a public apology no doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by hitking View Post
              Keep seeing clowns on here trying to discredit her by saying she smiled afterwards. It’s well documented that **** victims(men and women) often have involuntary organisms during their attacks. Curious how some of you cavemen on here would feel if a man that was more man than you decided to anally **** one of you clowns. And the case is dismissed because during your **** exam, your ejaculate was found on your pant leg. Because according to your logic, you clearly enjoyed it.
              was a reach around administered during this ****, or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                It says a lot about modern day society if a man kissing a woman after a fight is now worthy a worthy of a court case for ***ual assault.
                Exactly, this is beyond ridiculous.

What’s hilarious is Pulev simioly won’t return to the U.S

Don’t pay anything and I repeat, F U C K that gold digger, her attorney and all the manginas condoning her behavior and condemning Pulev with a aids infected *****.

I have 2 beautiful sisters and a beautiful mother and this hadn’t happened to neither of them because neither of them act like whores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                  I wouldn't care. He didnt do anything wrong, sometimes someone kisses you who you dont want to, thats life. It happens to everyone in nightclubs, boys and girls. People acting like he ****ing ****d her.
                  Oh man. You pretty much just admitted to everyone that you'd sit back and watch it.

Would you film it too?

Don't paint everyone else with your brush.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    was a reach around administered during this ****, or what?
                    Na, your body just enjoyed being butt ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                      Here another photo of her in her real job, as a human dinner table.

Where can I get this table cloth?

Comment

Working...
                      X