Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any posters on here willing to admit they had Wilder wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any posters on here willing to admit they had Wilder wrong?

It takes intelligence and smarts to say "y'know what.....I did think he wanted it, but it's obvious now that he doesn't want the Joshua fight".

Anyone got the balls and smarts to just call this what it is finally?

Seems that way to me.

Let me be first

Comment

Yup I thought wilder was a true champ but all along he was ducking

Comment

I would assume most posters know they are wrong and don't want the fight, some even admit it like that bigjav mod poster. These guys are petrified the thought of Joshua fight getting made and will continue to make excuses why the fight shouldn't happen now..

Comment

I said it all along. Wilders ego could never accept being a b side. Hed rather fight bumzeale than earn a career high payday

Comment

That's probably not going to happen because the hate is so strong.when your anointed by god the devil can sense that which is why deontay gets so much hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              I said it all along. Wilders ego could never accept being a b side. Hed rather fight bumzeale than earn a career high payday
              He was fighting Bumzeale next either way, lad

Comment

I’ve got nothin tbh. Just gonna take this L. Thought it’d eventually get done but this was just too blatant. Was rooting for him cuz he’s American but.. s hit. It’s gotten ridiculous. He just doesn’t want it. I dont know what else to say.

Comment

Dazn should let Wilder fight a few fights on SHO ppv, they are going to bomb and they will come crawling back. Those numbers are massive. I think Joshua is trying his best to make the fight happen but Wilder is getting bad advice from his managers.

Comment

I'm a Brit, so naturally people will assume I'm in the Joshua camp. And they're right, I am. I'd like to think it's not just because I'm a Brit though.

I figured the fights are just tough to make happen. Everyone's manoeuvring. Everyone's playing the money game.

We can debate the $50 million, the percentages, the flat fees. But we know that good, firm offers have been made and Wilder has rejected them.

Why would he take the deal next time? The money keeps going up right? And every time the offer increases for a Joshua fight, the money also goes up for an interim fight that gets him aligned to a network.

So I see Wilder milking his belt. Fighting lower tier fighters for increasing money on the promise of an Undisputed fight just around the corner.

Maybe it will happen when he's well past his best. History tells us these fights tend to happen at that stage rather than in their prime.

For now, I just hope the guy loses in the ring and gives heavyweight boxing another shot at legitimacy.
                    Last edited by Toffee; 03-19-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X