Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any posters on here willing to admit they had Wilder wrong?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing has changed Joshua wasn't next and may not have been next after that. The Joshua fight can still happen one the same timeline, it will be hard to make but locking in things now is kind of silly actually when it wasn't going to be next, and if Wilder loses he wasn't seeing that money anyway. SO the downside risk is not all that much other than the difference in pay for the Breazeale fight.

They will have to pay a lot to get Wilder to fight Joshua or Fury and no reason to be locked up away from his true backers when he can get it done one off and he probably makes more for the single fight than if it is part of a larger deal and maybe that will end up being the larger sum in total when all is accounted including other fights. It won't be easy but not being easy to make doesn't mean it can't happen when talking a fight like this. OR the Fury rematch

Basically this offer was about being an American face to DAZN or being the face of PBC.
    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 03-20-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      AJ fanboys have defended every duck move hes made...now they are so desperate to deflect that they are actually calling this duck....why are you guys attempting to deflect from AJs duck moves you previously denied?! lol

WILDER WAS ALWAYS FIGHTING BREZEALE NEXT.....i know its tough for you guys to get through your thick, brainless, skulls

hes not letting DAZN have a piece of him with no risk...hes not letting DAZN dictate terms

wilder was fighting brezeale next...and aj was fighting miller next....NOTHING HAS CHANGED

when both of them are done wilder will go to them and demand 50-50 of the fight...and AJ can decide if he wants to duck again or not

NOTHING HAS CHANGED...but some of you are so desperate to paint wilder as a ducker after round after round of duck moves by hearn that you are reaching so sadly and desperately
      Wow.

Refuses to meet to discuss a deal.

Supposedly agreed a 15 million flat but won’t sign the contract

Turns down bigger offers, numerous directly from Eddie Hearn & over $100 million directly from DAZN

“Why are you ya all bothered about what I’m being paid” - his initial view when talking about not needing to be level pegging with joshua. Now he got offered more than what he wanted it’s now “50/50 or no deal”.

Previous evidence:

Pulls out of Povetkin fight as soon as he gets an excuse.

Refuses to fight Klitscko as “not ready”. After AJ fights him he then thinks Klitshcko was an “old man”

Refuses to unify with Parker too quickly. After AJ fights him he then decides he “isn’t on my level”

Refuses biggest ever payday against Whyte even though he says public ally he is a “easy win”. He even tellswhyte to face Ortiz first and he will make him wait “at least two years” if he becomes mandatory.

The evidence is just growing and growing against him.

I can’t call AJ a duck because his CV tells me he has already taken on a number of live dogs. He has beaten Povetkin, Whyte, Klitschko, Parker, etc already. AJ is also at the point if he doesn’t fight a top5 opponent he is criticised and that is largely because he’s already taken on and beaten the rest.

Sorry but it’s quite clear that wilders new yah phrase is..

#ducksquad

Comment

To be honest I have been impressed with some posters on here, the last 24 hours I have seen some actually questioned him. I have seen some saying “Hold on not sure what is going on here”.

But am still seeing some who are worse than Wilder’s own girlfriend, it’s like they have to rally around and defend anything Wilder. They want to spin everything, they went from I don’t care about what they are making to “He stands to make more in the future”

How about take the 100m in the fucking ring and fight, win those three fights and control your destiny. Instead of being treated like a shiny slave that you bring out when it suits you.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
          Wilder is not a PPV star. That's why he is fighting on regular Showtime after Fury sold his last fight for him which only did 300k buys max.
          We both know you're a troll, but it's important for new or unsuspecting users to understand the flaws in your logic.

SHO & ESPN both offered Wilder 8 figures guaranteed for his next fight to be on PPV. He chose to take less to keep the fight off PPV. His PPV debut sold 325k, almost an unheard of number for a PPV debut as the A-side.

Wilder had years of US TV exposure in major fights, doing millions of viewers on NBC and FOX. To suggest Fury was the big draw is ludicrous when Fury was barely known over here. You're not making any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
            We both know you're a troll, but it's important for new or unsuspecting users to understand the flaws in your logic.

SHO & ESPN both offered Wilder 8 figures guaranteed for his next fight to be on PPV. He chose to take less to keep the fight off PPV. His PPV debut sold 325k, almost an unheard of number for a PPV debut as the A-side.

Wilder had years of US TV exposure in major fights, doing millions of viewers on NBC and FOX. To suggest Fury was the big draw is ludicrous when Fury was barely known over here. You're not making any sense.
            It's important for new and unsuspecting users to know that this is the WBC-WBA-IBF troll under a new account after his old one got banned.

Seriously dude, you'll have to invent some new posts to put people off the scent instead of copy pasting the same 3 or 4 over and over.

PS Have you told your "Joshua belts" joke on this account yet?

PPS Jerk.
            Last edited by jglvz256; 03-20-2019, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirror Universe View Post
              Joshua already has a fight scheduled, so Wilder has to take care of his mandatory regardless. Even if he's intrigued by the two fight deal, it'd be canceled if he loses to Breazeale regardless. If he thinks he'll be worth more if he beats Breazeale, good for him. Nothing stops a Joshua fight after that.
              So you agree that if both of them do not fight under the highest bidding platform after each of their next fights, then it should be considered a duck?

Good.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Let’s say he gets offered $40m for Joshua or $80m for two Joshua fights after the Brezeale fight and he ducks again to fight, say Ortiz again for a similar purse to he’s getting for Breazeale would you be willing to suggest he’s holding the fight up?

Wilder himself said “they are begging to fight me”, “I won’t be rushed into fighting Joshua” so even he doesn’t think he’s being ducked. $100m is fantastic money for a fight that you were going to fight plus a Joshua fight.

Are you happy Wilder turned down a deal which guaranteed him two shots at Joshua, the first in America and with it being on the same timescale it would be if he somehow agreed to it in September or October? Would that have been nice to have that guaranteed already? He obviously has the last say and as of now he is the reason they fight is not happening.

It’s sure going to be look really bad if he hasn’t agreed to it by years end. It’s also bad for him because his athleticism is one of his only two good qualities and at 34 that will decrease more than his skills would increase. IMO he’s being milked and cashed out which is what I’ve felt about him for the last 3-4 years.
                hes being "milked and cashed out" even though everyone on the opposite side of him swears theres nothing to milk

being milked and cashed out even though you swear hes ducking the biggest cash fight his life will ever see....doesnt quite add up does it? wilder can make more in 2 AJ fights than he could in the rest of his career(look around ...there are AJ groupies saying hes going to only get 2 mil for this fight on showtime lol)...yet hes being "cashed out"??!?!?!?!

when the brezeale and miller fights are done hes gonna go and ask for 50/50....and at this point hes probably worth that in this fight......so if he does say he wants to fight at 50/50 and AJ wont....then we know what weve known all along

wilder is refusing to play by hearns rules...or DAZNs rules...he didnt turn any fight with AJ down.....he wasnt fighting AJ next

they offered wilder a deal because they need 100 percent of this fight and know in reality they are going to have to give wilder 50 percent of it...if aj loses and they have no rights on wilder, or only half of the fight, they have sunk a ton of money into a loser

wilder has simply refused to give into them...because what i said is true....DAZN knows they are running out of time...AJ will have to fight him soon and they want to minimize their risk

so far wilder has still done NOTHING to hold up a fight that wasnt happening this spring/summer to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
                  Wow.

Refuses to meet to discuss a deal.

Supposedly agreed a 15 million flat but won’t sign the contract

Turns down bigger offers, numerous directly from Eddie Hearn & over $100 million directly from DAZN

“Why are you ya all bothered about what I’m being paid” - his initial view when talking about not needing to be level pegging with joshua. Now he got offered more than what he wanted it’s now “50/50 or no deal”.

Previous evidence:

Pulls out of Povetkin fight as soon as he gets an excuse.

Refuses to fight Klitscko as “not ready”. After AJ fights him he then thinks Klitshcko was an “old man”

Refuses to unify with Parker too quickly. After AJ fights him he then decides he “isn’t on my level”

Refuses biggest ever payday against Whyte even though he says public ally he is a “easy win”. He even tellswhyte to face Ortiz first and he will make him wait “at least two years” if he becomes mandatory.

The evidence is just growing and growing against him.

I can’t call AJ a duck because his CV tells me he has already taken on a number of live dogs. He has beaten Povetkin, Whyte, Klitschko, Parker, etc already. AJ is also at the point if he doesn’t fight a top5 opponent he is criticised and that is largely because he’s already taken on and beaten the rest.

Sorry but it’s quite clear that wilders new yah phrase is..

#ducksquad
                  last 3 fights

ortiz=everyone cried about how he was ducked till wilder signed to fight him...then the narrative changed to his 80 and has no resume anyway...lol

fury=yeah no one really knew what kind of fury we would get....we ended up getting a very good version of him though and everyone swore he won

fury=we would have had this again...so again, heres a guy that everyone swore was the first to beat wilder as a pro...and wilder was ready to go right back at it

aj=passed on the money he himself actually asked for....then balked at a uk fight in 2018 by refusing to make the fight in 2018 when that was wilders lone request

yeah wilder is real shook lol

keep dreaming pal....go handle your business against miller and be ready to give wilder his 50 percent and youre going to see ajs head knocked off

Comment

From the Pugmire article , He wasn’t guaranteed AJ if he signed with Dazn

If he signed , Matchroom/Dazn get to pick his opponets ( I’m sure they’d rather have him lose the strap ) He’s tied Down for the next 1 1/2 years with no AJ guarantee , helps a rival platform while hurting the one that built him up.

By not signing Wilder stays in control of his career , probably still makes good $ and the AJ fight is still out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      AJ fanboys have defended every duck move hes made...now they are so desperate to deflect that they are actually calling this duck....why are you guys attempting to deflect from AJs duck moves you previously denied?! lol

WILDER WAS ALWAYS FIGHTING BREZEALE NEXT.....i know its tough for you guys to get through your thick, brainless, skulls

hes not letting DAZN have a piece of him with no risk...hes not letting DAZN dictate terms

wilder was fighting brezeale next...and aj was fighting miller next....NOTHING HAS CHANGED

when both of them are done wilder will go to them and demand 50-50 of the fight...and AJ can decide if he wants to duck again or not

NOTHING HAS CHANGED...but some of you are so desperate to paint wilder as a ducker after round after round of duck moves by hearn that you are reaching so sadly and desperately
                      He said he's not doing for the fans anymore, he don't care about you so why you still defending him?

Comment

Working...
                      X