Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev To Dmitry Bivol: I'm Ready, What About You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Smith has more power than Kovalev imo. They both fought HOpkins in his late 40's but Joe Smith blew him up. Hopkins went the distance with Kov without being KD once.

Comment

People act like Kovalev is a 1 punch KO machine.

He hasn't KO'ed anybody with 1 punch. At least GGG has some 1 punch KO's.

Kovalev is a true breakdown type of puncher. Accumulative. How the hell is he going to land accumulatively on Bivol who is not only faster but has better footwork. amazing defensive footwork actually.

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
        50/50 fight

a year ago it was 60/40 Kovalev
        Actually, I think this new Kovalev under McGirt could be more dangerous over 12 rounds.

Comment

Gotta love Kovalev, even if you hate him. He truly just wants to fight the best available. After the last two fights for these guys though, Kovalev over Alvarez and Bivol over Smith, I favor Kovalev by a lot.

Comment

If they fight soon, Kovalev wins. Bivol’s laid back style isnt a threat to Kov.

Comment

Ooooh that would be an interesting match up between these two, if they fight and it’s held in Russia as well it will gather a lot off interest there..

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Joe Smith has more power than Kovalev imo. They both fought HOpkins in his late 40's but Joe Smith blew him up. Hopkins went the distance with Kov without being KD once.
                I don't think Kovalev has more power either, but Hopkins was knocked down in first rounds against Kovalev

Comment

Working...
                X