Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev To Dmitry Bivol: I'm Ready, What About You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
    Beterbiev KOs both and KOs Andre Ward afterwards the same night.
    The crack must be 🔥in N.Y

Comment

We need these types of fights to happen. If only we could have a WBSS at 175.

Comment

Please.... this thing is ready, now. Kovalev doesn't have a ton of time at the top level. It is now, or this fight loses even more luster than when Alvarez KO'd Kovalev.

Bivol wins in my opinion, but Kovalev is still good enough that it is a toss up right now. Every fight that happens before it Kovalev loses some steam.

Comment

Bivol against a prime Kov is a 50 50 fight.
          This version of Kov gets stopped inside the distance.
          What i have seen thus far of Bivol tells me he is special.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
            The crack must be 🔥in N.Y
            Crack???? Meth he smoking something.

Comment

If krusher continues to listen to his trainer I’ll pick him to win showed in rematch he took corner advice

Comment

I love Bivol at 168. I pick Kovalev at 175

Comment

Bivol by KO

Comment

Kovalev would fuck him up. Bivol ain't that good at all. He's an average boxer. This guy just went 12 rounds with a full time construction worker. Kovalev is a full time boxer with a vicious intent and a lot of boxing skills. Watch him run away from Sergey.

Reminds me of the GGG overhype all over again.

Comment

It is crazy how the people here went from "Who is Bivol?" to "Bivol is God at 175" so damn quickly. Casual fans. lol.

In either case... Bivol is certainly the future of 175 and he is a very competent all around boxer... and as much as I am fan, he is my second fav boxer behind Kovalev, he almost lost the fight and was saved by the bell. (When Joe Smith caught him with that right.)

We really don't know how good a chin bivol has and if there was 5 more seconds, bivol would have lost that belt.

Kovalev, even if he does not have all of that same "Krusher" power... can surely deal them out and his Jab is even better recently.

Bivol would clean up at 168 for sure. But at 175 he is a tad small.

Lastly, I don't think he has that killer instinct to close... Yes, exceptionally competent, great speed, good power, and good boxing IQ... but sometimes you need to press your advantage and go for it... he only let it go at the end of the 12th. In the mean time, he gave Joe smith 12 rounds to try and find that one punch to land.

Kovalev... while he may not have that full stamina, absolute has more power, that same boxing IQ if not better, but also has that instinct to close the fight... and that comes from experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X