Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: AJ is Best Heavyweight, Wilder is Worst Champ of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
    *yawns*

Anther DAZN employee on here trying to change the narrative!

Look, DAZN is beasting right now but let’s not forget AJ will have to step it up eventually!

Wilder fought Ortiz and Fury while AJ is fighting..... who? A former kickboxer who’s obese! Nice one, yeah AJ is really showing how it’s done!

Go on, tell us how AJ has the best resume around! Tell us how he got his title shot and who he beat to get it!

Come on tell us, was it the legendary Charles Martin or was it the super dangerous Joseph Parker?

Ortiz is 48 years old? Yet AJ doesn’t want to fight him and hasn’t!

Will AJ fight Fury? Doubt it, doesn’t want to be taken to school!

Does AJ want to fight Wilder? We been thru that, if a man won’t fight another man for 50 million guaranteed plus upside then he’ll never fight him!

AJ vs Pulev is next and I’m sure you’re ecstatic bout it!
    I’m more excited about Wilder vs Brezeale. Both undefeated. Brezeale never ever losing . They can can call the bout the 2 unbeaten Americans that have never lost to fellow Americans but both losing to British guys

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      Tony just dropped out of my top 10 most logical boxers of all time list
      Lololololol if he said Wilder was technically the best would he be back in? I don’t see the uproar in his comments. Wilder is technically poor. He is a formidable champion as he has the power to knock out any heavyweight and heavyweight of the past but he is technically atrocious. What other heavyweight throws a punch and falls over . Or throws punches that sometimes he ends up in the doggy position slumped over the opponents back

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
        Bellew openly ducked wilder
        So as a result Wilder’s technique is great?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Get your facts right, Tyson had 2 comeback fights, Wilder was his 3rd fight back. get a clue
          You are right those 2 comeback fights prepared him for Wilder and Wilder should feel hard done by because Fury’s stay busy fights eat him sharp whilst Wilder was coming off a 7.5 month lay-off

Comment

• Another misquoted thread. All this is doing is just stirring the hornets nest, aka NSB, up more.
            I've read 3 threads on here this morning and an article about 17 reasons why Miller will beat Joshua and all of it is just absolute nonsense to get people to read and post.

WHO CARES IF TONY BELLEW THINKS WILDER IS THE WORST CHAMPION!? WHO CARES? WHO THE **** CARES?

FOR **** SAKE.

THIS PLACE IS POISON.

Comment

• Originally posted by hiroshi View Post
              I remember the heavyweight era not long ago with champions like Chris Byrd, John Ruiz and Sergei Lakhovich so please give me a break...
              Have a long break......goodbye

Comment

• You see. It's asinine comments like these that gives the natives of Liverpool a bad name. Shame on Tony Bellew for making such an moronic statement as this. Unfortunately, Tony Bellew is quickly becoming a disgrace to the English people.

Just right off the top of my head I can think of at least ten Heavyweight champions in history worst than Deontay Wilder. We all know how much you hate Deontay Wilder and we all get that but to say a man that has over 8 title defenses with a 40-0-39-1 record is the worst heavyweight champion in history is absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever
                  You see. It's asinine comments like these that gives the natives of Liverpool a bad name. Shame on Tony Bellew for making such an moronic statement as this. Unfortunately, Tony Bellew is quickly becoming a disgrace to the English people.
                  Natives?? Lol .... He is just commenting on his technique that’s all. Let me share some insight why AJ will beat Wilder. Don’t pass this on to Deontay I don’t want him improving

https://youtu.be/wdPP0TmqKiU

Comment

• Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post
                    Nope
                    38 Bums
                    Ortiz & Fury are Ranked
                    Stiverne was champ the 1st fight....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      Tell me exactly what you don't like about the offer that Wilder has waiting for him?

Only psycho nationalists would call AJ the coward when it's very clear to anyone with a brain and a pair of eyes who the real coward is. It's the guy who has ducked the divisions top guys his whole career and fought nothing but 39 bums.
                      You're too lost for me to even began to explain anything to you. Eddies already done a number on you. I can tell based off the number of posts you quoted and replied to in just this article alone. Must be hard work defending a coward huh? Sad...

Comment

Working...
                      X