Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: AJ is Best Heavyweight, Wilder is Worst Champ of All-Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    The same "Professional" who had no problem in talking about AJ's contract with Showtime. So don't give me that nonsense. Hearn has said he's happy for him to post it. No confidentiality agreement will be broken. But as I say, crickets from Espinozer.

I asked you what questions Eddie had answered by Haymon? Because Eddie sure didn't know about the BT nonsense or anything like that. So i'm saying how honest was Haymon being with Eddie?
    Wow...you're a clone of Eddie.

What part of Joshua's contract did Espinoza disclose? Nothing, other than Eddie's attempts to undo it.

And Espinoza never said anything about being sued for confidentiality. It's unprofessional, whether or not there is a confidentiality clause. Espinoza even explained that himself, and no reasonable professional would disagree with that.

Oh yeah, the BT conspiracy theory....as if CBS/Showtime needs BT to fund a measly $50M right after they funded a $300M+ deal with Mayweather....

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
      Wow...you're a clone of Eddie.

What part of Joshua's contract did Espinoza disclose? Nothing, other than Eddie's attempts to undo it.

And Espinoza never said anything about being sued for confidentiality. It's unprofessional, whether or not there is a confidentiality clause. Espinoza even explained that himself, and no reasonable professional would disagree with that.

Oh yeah, the BT conspiracy theory....as if CBS/Showtime needs BT to fund a measly $50M right after they funded a $300M+ deal with Mayweather....
      You saw for yourself what Espinoza said on the Twitter feed. If he had any problems with putting up private agreements, he wouldn't have said a word.

Espinozer? Professional? Hahahahaha. They guy is a clown. If he had anything to stop Eddie pulling his pants down for all to see, he'd be straight onto it. Don't pretend he wouldn't.

Yeah, because funding for a Wilder fight when he doesn't have any fans is the same as funding for the biggest PPV star in boxing. Silly me.

Comment

• Belles a brave man to say that about wilder he's met him and seen the size

Comment

You saw for yourself what Espinoza said on the Twitter feed. If he had any problems with putting up private agreements, he wouldn't have said a word.

Espinozer? Professional? Hahahahaha. They guy is a clown. If he had anything to stop Eddie pulling his pants down for all to see, he'd be straight onto it. Don't pretend he wouldn't.

Yeah, because funding for a Wilder fight when he doesn't have any fans is the same as funding for the biggest PPV star in boxing. Silly me.
          Big difference between talking about deal terms generally and posting an entire document on Twitter. Tell me - exactly how many times have you seen someone post an entire boxing or MMA agreement on Twitter? I'll wait for your answer.

And I notice you didn't respond to the video of Eddie saying he didn't ask for proof of funds and Haymon answered all his questions. I know, it's hard to keep up with Hearn's lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
            Big difference between talking about deal terms generally and posting an entire document on Twitter. Tell me - exactly how many times have you seen someone post an entire boxing or MMA agreement on Twitter? I'll wait for your answer.

And I notice you didn't respond to the video of Eddie saying he didn't ask for proof of funds and Haymon answered all his questions. I know, it's hard to keep up with Hearn's lies.
            Who else has problems with people lying the way Hearn does with Espinoza?

What questions were answered? If you know Haymon was being honest with Eddie and answered everything that mattered, then you'll have no problem in telling me what they were. Hearn was surprised about finding out about BT Sport after talking to Haymon, so we know that Haymon wasn't being honest. But if you can show me otherwise, then let me see.

Comment

Who else has problems with people lying the way Hearn does with Espinoza?

What questions were answered? If you know Haymon was being honest with Eddie and answered everything that mattered, then you'll have no problem in telling me what they were. Hearn was surprised about finding out about BT Sport after talking to Haymon, so we know that Haymon wasn't being honest. But if you can show me otherwise, then let me see.
              Doesn't matter what questions they were. Eddie has questions, and they were answered.

And please let the BT conspiracy theory go. You have Dibella and Warren as the sources, when neither of them was directly involved in the negotiation - and Espinosa posting an excerpt which confirms Sky was the UK network. Unless you are dumb enough to think that a successful tv executive and licensed attorney is going to go out of his way to invent a fictional contract provision and post it to Twitter just for the sake of a debate, then you have to admit that the BT thing is a fraud.

Comment

Working...
              X