Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That press conference was so low energy and both guys were incredibly corny. Eddie really needs to let someone else handle the emceeing. Seems like Big Baby got told to turn it down a notch. Doesn't really matter as far as the fight is concerned, I think the style matchup will make for an interesting contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
      I missed that press conference due to work, but it sounds like Joshua's starting to drop the PR-training facade a bit. I wouldn't say it reads as Mike Tyson, but possibly Sonny Liston-esque.
      I've no problem with a Boxer showing a bit of menace, but let's hope he keeps it around this level. I not a fan of all the WWE style clowning around like Wilder-Fury did or like what Miller seems to be trying. Boxing is a professional sport, and as such it's competitors should behave with dignity and self-respect - they are role models for today's youth after all. WWE Wrestlers, for all their athleticism (some more than others) are basically pantomime actors, and are free to act as such.
      It looked like in the face off today AJ had a mouth full of water ready to spit in Miller's face in case Miller pushed him again

Comment

Miller is no Breazeale, he will be much tougher in the ring, I predict. Joshua starts to behave like second-rate boxer; a true champ does not deal with commenting ****y words of his opponenets, he simply waits and smiles.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing this loudmouth out of shape lard get KO'D

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            It looked like in the face off today AJ had a mouth full of water ready to spit in Miller's face in case Miller pushed him again
            Spit water?! That's a straight up b itch move.

I remember a mofo spit on me one time. I beat that fat piece of sh it until his punk ass was spitting out blood.

Sorry, just had a flashback

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
              Joshua never brings this energy when talking about Wilder.
              Wilder talks trash, but doesn't stoop to the level the Miller brings. It's one thing to say a guy is afraid and turns down big money, but it's an entirely different thing to attack a man's family and manhood. Wilder never disrespects AJ, but Miller just lacks class.

Comment

Lol at Joshua's phoney AF "good guy" charade.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
                  Miller is no Breazeale, he will be much tougher in the ring, I predict. Joshua starts to behave like second-rate boxer; a true champ does not deal with commenting ****y words of his opponenets, he simply waits and smiles.
                  Like this?

I love the mocking laugh from Usyk as he walks away. He certainly made Huck pay for that shove in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                    AJ would never stoop that low. It's hard to even imagine him spitting in an opponents face.

Comment

Big Baby reminds me of my best friend as a kid, Buni, from Brooklyn. Dude loved Whopper Jrs.

Comment

Working...
                      X