Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The champ don't know well enough to leave a 'IBO' fraud out of it. The next best thing would be if the writer were to know better.

Comment

[QUOTE=5000boxing;19541189]I rarely get fights wrong.. who do u have me confused with punk?! My nutsack keeps slapping u in the face. I'm the guy that is always right... even when im wrong.. an I always tell the truth.. even when I lie.[/QUO

You have said it punk.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
        You best be glad you aren't facing Miller. Ask any of his opponents if he is out of shape. Some of those guys have been around and KNOW. They would tell you, he's a naturally very thick person. Perhaps he could be in better shape, but his aerobic conditioning is excellent.
        Why would I be glad, I'm not a boxer...
        He has good conditioning based on what we've seen from him so far. He's a pressure fighter who's never had to worry about what is coming back to him.

I've always thought that would go against him or a Wilder and will be interesting to see if he switches it up or what happens when he's in there with a guy who can bang and hurt him.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
          I read somewhere that Kaufman quit boxing and fought a guy named mountain Lion in UFC or something ? These are the types of guys he's been fighting his entire career, just stop. Ha

Ortiz is an old man ,very old in boxing years with long amateur record and pushing 50 and his best day is clearly behind him which was against Wilder who goes backwards and tries to time guys coming in and isn't a dominant rounds fighter so he loses rounds. Joshua will power right through Ortiz and do it easy.
          So you have no response to the idea that Ortiz is a more competitive fight other than Joshua will power through and do it easy. Even though he hasn't done that to anyone with good skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            It’s bad enough seeing a 300lb man in Lycra cycling shorts but to say he stands a chance against AJ is absurd.

Don’t get me wrong I look at him and think he is a fat Fu#ck his size and workrate might just overwhelm Joshua but then I look at all his deficiencies. If he had a heavy punch I would be worried.

I think Joyce would worry me more because his pressure is even more imposing ,still susceptible to being hit but can crack. Fat belly midriff just plods forward with no real defence and throw punches. If he has a good chin it will be fun whilst it last.

Chris Eubank has a great chin, fantastic work rate but when he stepped up how did that workrate work out for him?

Martin was meant to have a great chin too, cheeseburger monster down in 5

The end
            lmaoooo rolling at the last bit, everytime.

As soon as AJ hits the brother version of butter bean he's going to retreat into a shell and get outta there quicker than me when my shift is up.

Comment

Originally posted by p4pdunny View Post
              lmaoooo rolling at the last bit, everytime.

As soon as aj hits the brother version of butter bean he's going to retreat into a shell and get outta there quicker than me when my shift is up.
              Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                Joshua never brings this energy when talking about Wilder.
                Two reasons: Wilder is never anywhere near Joshua, and why would AJ wanna scare the poor lamb? Wilder is already so scared he won't answer the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Why would I be glad, I'm not a boxer...
                  He has good conditioning based on what we've seen from him so far. He's a pressure fighter who's never had to worry about what is coming back to him.

I've always thought that would go against him or a Wilder and will be interesting to see if he switches it up or what happens when he's in there with a guy who can bang and hurt him.
                  Agreed. It will be interesting for AJ too, for most of the same reasons. I just hope hearn hasn't bought out Big Baby and he takes a dive for the money.

Sooner or later it has to be considered ... what if AJ can't hurt Jarrell and he keeps coming and pounding AJ? It may not happen that way (bookies say it won't), but if it does ... what happens?

Comment

I don’t think Miller would take a dive for money he seems to be about his legacy.

I would like to see that happen I want to see AJ sweat because pressure either bust pipes or makes diamonds. So far hes managed to get through difficult moments in fights in his career.

Comment

What I'm hoping for.

Comment

Working...
                      X