Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
    Joshua never brings this energy when talking about Wilder.
    Thats because Joshua and Miller are signed to fight and promoting the fight. It would be the same if they were signed for Wilder and promoting and selling that fight. That and the fact that Miller is one big loudmouth a$$hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Dariusz View Post
      Miller is no Breazeale, he will be much tougher in the ring, I predict. Joshua starts to behave like second-rate boxer; a true champ does not deal with commenting ****y words of his opponenets, he simply waits and smiles.
      Predict you won't be here the day after Joshua knocks out Miller either, and everyone knows who's right between you and I.

Comment

No one wanted to fight huh? He truly is a clown he won’t have the title too much longer because he’s going to underestimate one of his cherrypicks and get kntfo

Comment

No need for all this pillow talk. The only battering that Miller cares about is on food

Comment

joshua getting wound up, i like the confrontation between the two, now they will be told to calm it down, they should be turning it up instead imo, gets the fans going too

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
              No one wanted to fight huh? He truly is a clown he won’t have the title too much longer because he’s going to underestimate one of his cherrypicks and get kntfo
              I doubt that Joshua underestimates any if his combatants and these cherrypicks you speak of.....Who’s on the list?

Comment

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
                I'm not a specific fan of any of the big 3 heavyweights, I enjoy watching all of them fight, different types of skills and charisma. This anti-Joshua agenda is getting well OTT though, who on his 22 fight CV is a "cherry pick"?? In 22 fights he has unified 3 alphabet titles and energised a division that was dead for a decade or more... Now we have a potential golden era.

The Ring ranks Joshua, Fury and Wilder as top 3. Then Joshua has beaten 3 others in the top 10 and is fighting another in Miller next.

Like I said, I find it frustrating Joshua isn't fighting Fury or Wilder next, but it's way too early for the "cherry pick" talk... Come on, be sensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                  This is a fight I’m looking forward to seeing. Props to AJ for stepping to the plate
                  Is that you?

Comment

Joshua needs to start being himself and stop trying to trash talk. I like who he is normally. Be yourself

As for this fight. All the buildup is just pointless. Just show us the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      Big Baby reminds me of my best friend as a kid, Buni, from Brooklyn. Dude loved Whopper Jrs.
                      The only Whoppers Miller will be eating is in the form of Joshuas gloves. He'll probably be drinking milk shakes though that jaw gonna be oftly sore to be chewing food.

Comment

Working...
                      X