Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Warns Miller That He'll Batter Him To an Inch of His Life

ANTHONY JOSHUA thinks he will nearly murder' Jarrell Miller. Unified world heavyweight champion Joshua, 29, announced last week that he is taking on the unbeaten American at Madison Square Garden on June 1. With WBC chief Deontay Wilder set to rematch Tyson Fury, and talks over a second bout with Dillian Whyte hitting a stumbling block, Miller was the next best option in line for AJ'.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This is a fight I’m looking forward to seeing. Props to AJ for stepping to the plate

Comment

I missed that press conference due to work, but it sounds like Joshua's starting to drop the PR-training facade a bit. I wouldn't say it reads as Mike Tyson, but possibly Sonny Liston-esque.
      I've no problem with a Boxer showing a bit of menace, but let's hope he keeps it around this level. I not a fan of all the WWE style clowning around like Wilder-Fury did or like what Miller seems to be trying. Boxing is a professional sport, and as such it's competitors should behave with dignity and self-respect - they are role models for today's youth after all. WWE Wrestlers, for all their athleticism (some more than others) are basically pantomime actors, and are free to act as such.

Comment

I just hope NYC comes out full force for this fight! One of your own needs your support! BROOKLYN ZOO! Let's Go! ESPN, that was wack! Don't do that! It's a sporting event in the Mecca of boxing! Joshua can get love from the Breakfast Club, and not from "The World Wide Leader in Sports?" Seriously??? Not a good look!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-25-2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
          This is a fight I’m looking forward to seeing. Props to AJ for stepping to the plate
          What was his other options?

Comment

I remember Joshua punishing Breazeale for being c0cky before the fight so feel sorry for Miller...Even though he can win this in his sleep as is a handpicked opponent by hearn

Comment

Miller will KO AJ.. The end. Game over. I can tell.. that push took AJ'S soul. Lol. Miller will be the one battering AJ.. miller don't get tired.. that fools stamina is a 1000.. an king hungry hippo ate all the marbles.. so that belly is solid. You should have took the 50 million! Lol. Nah.. but seriously, I will give AJ full respect and credit for this win. All i wanted was for him to fight and beat one of these bullies in the division.. Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, Miller, Joyce

Comment

Miller has had burgers that weigh more than Joshua. He's gonna crush the hype job.

Comment

Joshua never brings this energy when talking about Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
                    Joshua never brings this energy when talking about Wilder.
                    Why would he? It would be fake. What’s the point in saying you’re going to do this and that about someone who has no interest in fighting you. More importantly with wilder it’s nothing personal he just wants the belt. Aj genuinely doesn’t like miller which is why it appears as if he’s acting out of character but how do you behave around or speak about those you don’t like

Comment

Working...
                    X