Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Drops DeGale Twice, Wins Decision in Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I told you Eubank will win and you were saying Degale. If I lost I would be sending you £20. Now you are happy Eubank won? You have changed your tune. I put £1500 on Eubank so I’m going to collect but probably won’t make it out of the shop because I will probably lose it on roulette machine
    You should keep that money to make a trip outside your ugly-stinky cold-rainy country..

Comment

• Degale was scared of Jrs power. He fought like a *****. Grabbing, punching behind the head. The fight wasnt close at all.

Comment

• Eubanks Jr needs to work his jab more. That’s his biggest flaw from beating the very best. Lack of a jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
          You should keep that money to make a trip outside your ugly-stinky cold-rainy country..
          And come and see you in Haiti? When you have money it’s sunny everywhere. You can be in Miami Florida but your pockets feel like you are in the North Pole.

Edit: Nothing wrong with Haiti by the way but there is nothing right with it as well.I hate hot countries and I have a permanent tan so who cares

Comment

• Degale lost this fight back when he started ducking decent challengers when he had his title. I was a fan of his up until that point. Say what you want about Eubank but he lost twice and has never lost faith in himself.

Also I want to say - Eubank isn't a power puncher. When he has stopped people, he has had to hit them a lot of times. So Degale running from him, just shows how far Degale has fallen in quality.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              For me it’s a quintessential example of a lack of market confidence in either side. As DeGale is shot and Eubank is sh**. I have no confidence in either at this point
              You are totally right. Eubank is still shìt, but - more than shot - DeGale is dead.

Comment

• Re

Stiverne has another career after boxing: a late night slow jams radio dj

He's got that voice, lol

Comment

That’s the very reason I support him because everyone s#hits on him. He should move down to 160. He might surprise a few people because with his rugged style and finally being bigger than most of the fighters his tenacity and work rate might bag him a title although he can easily get his ears boxed of , I’m definitely not ruling that out either. Lol
                  If chris went back down to 160.. he will definitely catch a body! Lol. But, GGG vs Eubank at 168 or 160 would be the dopest fight.. and my money is on Eubank 12UD. I want the billyjo rematch too.. lots of options for the kid.. I see lots of potential

Comment

And come and see you in Haiti? When you have money it’s sunny everywhere. You can be in Miami Florida but your pockets feel like you are in the North Pole.

Edit: Nothing wrong with Haiti by the way but there is nothing right with it as well.I hate hot countries and I have a permanent tan so who cares
                    Who told u it's cold in the north pole? Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                      Who told u it's cold in the north pole? Lol.
                      - 40 f ( - 40 c) in winter in summer 32 f ( 0c) that’s pretty cold, well definitely colder than here and colder where you are from unless of course you live in the South Pole and therefore you can contest my point because those temperatures I mentioned are nothing to what you are used to. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X