Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Drops DeGale Twice, Wins Decision in Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
    What is chunkys fight plan tonight
    Not get knocked out

Comment

• Comment

• This says it all. Eubanks will NEVER be elite: Despite DeGale’s age and struggles with injuries during recent years, this win was the biggest of Eubank’s seven-year pro career.

Comment

• Good win!

Real solid win for Eubanks over a fading Degale. He did some good work in spots and fought through a rough ugly patches. Too much wrestling and too many headbutts

Comment

• Lol.. Eubank still getting hate.. the man just can't win. Smh

Comment

• Good win for Eubank Jr. He did what he was supposed to do against a guy who is past his best. I root for Eubank Jr., but he's still not passing the eye test for me. Callum Smith could absolutely capitalize on this IMO.

Comment

• Degale has gone **** up

Comment

• Re

Back from work, oh, I forgot, UK fights air in the afternoon here in the US. The recording is already there, cool!

Start it...NO...no, no, no!!! That ESPN delayed start crap ! Its why I had to start adding an extra hour to their recordings! Showtime never does this! I've only needed an extra 30 minutes for them!

There was some delay, because of the long undercard...so they played the Pacman/Broner doc! Oh man, that extra 30 minutes I put on the recording is GONE.

Now I'm gonna have to depend on Joyce stopping Stiverne early, so I get the whole Degale/Eubank fight!

Cont'd...
                  Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 02-23-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• Re

Cont'd

Joyce has NO defense, that's his biggest issue. He's non-stop though! Got some machismo, the had-no-effect posing ...he's tough. He took some sledge hammer overhand rights from a heavy Stiverne, and it did nothing. Most of those overhands were landing on his shoulder/shoulder blade though, due to his height.

He's beating the hell out of Stiverne, and staggering him, but he cant quite put him away, and the recording clock is ticking . The ref finally and mercifully stops it.

I've got almost 90 minutes left on the recording, and I'm thinking, that's enough to fit in the pageantry of the ring entrances, and the fight.

They decide to air an earlier match, to eat up more time!! Smh...that's it...I will miss the end of the main event.

Eubank and Degale start round one, with about 50 minutes left on the recording...Degale reacts badly to getting hit clean. He acts like he just got SHOT ! His arms flail, he falls backwards...I noticed this in the Badou Jack fight. it doesnt look good to the judges.

After Degale got finished taking a 12-round beating, there was 10 MINUTES left on the recording...enough too barely squeeze in the post fight interviews.

Thanks for making me sweat that out Showtime !! If the ref had not stopped the Joyce fight, and allowed Stiverne to continue getting the daylights pummeled out of him, I was well on my way to missing most of Degale-Eubank!
                    Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 02-23-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Eubank looked strong and had a plan. Degale looked like he was drunk most of the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X