Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Drops DeGale Twice, Wins Decision in Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    - 40 f ( - 40 c) in winter in summer 32 f ( 0c) that’s pretty cold, well definitely colder than here and colder where you are from unless of course you live in the South Pole and therefore you can contest my point because those temperatures I mentioned are nothing to what you are used to. Lol
    Lol.. don't believe everything you read bruh.. sometimes people lie about temperatures just to keep free people away.. sometimes they change the entire name of a country to discourage visitors.. lol. For example.. Iceland and greenland.. lol.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Lol.. don't believe everything you read bruh.. sometimes people lie about temperatures just to keep free people away.. sometimes they change the entire name of a country to discourage visitors.. lol. For example.. Iceland and greenland.. lol.
        Flat earth bruh

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Lololololol

Comment

• You could tell that "Chunky" was slipping back when he got a gift against Porky Medina. He got outworked in that fight and was very fortunate to get the win. At the very least Porky deserved a draw. I also thought that Degale lost to Badou Jack and got the fortunate draw. But worst of all were the Truax fights. At that point it was clear as day that Degale was done as a top rated fighter. Eubank just closed the casket on his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              You are totally right. Eubank is still sh́t, but - more than shot - DeGale is dead.
              Exactly hahaha, I actually backed Eubank points at 5/2 as well, only £20 though😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Exactly hahaha, I actually backed Eubank points at 5/2 as well, only £20 though����
                I lost 20 Euros by picking DeGale inside the distance at 8/1... Am I an idiot, or what? LOL!

Comment

• When Eubank jabs and throws combos he's a much better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                  X