Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank Jr. Drops DeGale Twice, Wins Decision in Grudge Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al haymon taking over British boxing!

Comment

• It was like watching two drunks with multiple sclerosis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Al haymon taking over British boxing!
        al gaymon likes trannies

Comment

• Awesome uppercut from Eubank.

Comment

• Wow, nice job for Eubank jr. He actually became more patient fighter.

Comment

• I'm waiting for the pretentious "knowledgeable" fans to come in and remind us how we don't know how to judge. "Its not about the amount of punches landed, how hard they are, and their accumulative effect; its about the four (ambiguous) criteria (which have no set value)."

Ring Generalship- Degale's constant holding and grappling set the tone for the fight, and dictated the tempo to Eubanks. Clearly Degale was the general.

Defense- Degale's clinching and holding proved to be a very effective defense. Degale wins that category.

Effective Aggression- Eubanks was the aggressor, but Degale's holding limited its effectiveness. This category is a push.

Clean Punches- Okay, one category for Eubank. But thats still two-one for Degale.

As ridiculous as that may read I've put up with this type of argument a lot. And heck the 114-112 judge seemed to be buying into it.

Comment

• That's the end of degale

Comment

• DeGale is shot bad isn't he. I don't think he'd beat another decent opponent again. Probably time to hang them up, but will his ego let him go out on a loss?

I thought the wide scorecard tonight was pretty spot on.
                  Last edited by Chrismart; 02-23-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Degale is shot and Eubank looked very average, both should get off the pot imho. Eubank would get schooled by the best in the division, let’s face it Groves was only reall making up the numbers he wasn’t the best in class and he had Eubanks number completely.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      "You're going to cry in your ****ing room tomorrow James!!!"
                      Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X