Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Confirms He Is the Man To Beat, Schools AJ On Lineal Champion History!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Ok brother if you want to swing on me like that its all good, just trying to correct an error of equating undisputed with holding belts, Bobby they are two different things.
    I'm not into playing kiddy games. Everyone knows who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
      I'm not into playing kiddy games. Everyone knows who you are.
      Z is my boy I don't have any problem being associated with him... Its an honor. You can't even pay your debts, making you a welcher, now: under those conditions? If someone said "Bill is Deez!" I might get a little upset you dig loser? Cause you is a welcha! pay Travesty biatch! You out here pickin more fights when you can't even deal with T who is waaaay up that @33. Your not takin care of business welcha

Comment

People are taking something so simple and screwing it up beyond belief.

Just because something has a belt with it, an organization with it, does not make it more important, or better. to understand the lineal understand the value of consensus. In one of those old quiz shows, "who wants to be a millionaire?" contestants were allowed at some point to get a chance to ask the crowd an answer and decide to use it, or not...It was a good strategy actually usually the consensus was correct.

If you were to start from the day this website started and looked at all the pols you would find that as ****** as people think each other are, the group usually calls the winner in fights.

Now when you give a group knowledge and consensus it looks even better: there are groups of investors for futures and options that have called the correct presidential candidate repeatedly... I think one of these groups has been right ever time.

So when you take fighting fans and ask who is the heavy weight champ? unless a person is brainwashed, they will abide by the man who defeated the best fighter. Only people with an interest will say something like "the WBO has the real champ" etc etc.

it has nothing to do with alphabet groups, belts, etc and everything to do with leveling the playing field.
        Soon enough Fury will be not only lineal but also undisputed. The alphabet orgs will be desperate to create new belts left and right, just to try and create fake leverage elsewhere but Fury will defeat all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Soon enough Fury will be not only lineal but also undisputed. The alphabet orgs will be desperate to create new belts left and right, just to try and create fake leverage elsewhere but Fury will defeat all comers.
          lol, there will be a blockchain needed to keep track of all the belts and holders!

Speaking of which according to some theories...There exists a universe for all possibilities... Do you realize that the Gypsy King disproves this theory? there could not possibly exist a universe, a possibility where the Gypsy king is not the champ!

Comment

lol, there will be a blockchain needed to keep track of all the belts and holders!

Speaking of which according to some theories...There exists a universe for all possibilities... Do you realize that the Gypsy King disproves this theory? there could not possibly exist a universe, a possibility where the Gypsy king is not the champ!
            It would be like in the Movie with Jet Li, The One, the Fury of this dimension would go to other dimensions, bodying the other Furys, absorbing their power, and returning to this dimension a boxing god, and retire undefeated - in the dimension....other dimensions record....unknown...

Comment

Z is my boy I don't have any problem being associated with him... Its an honor. You can't even pay your debts, making you a welcher, now: under those conditions? If someone said "Bill is Deez!" I might get a little upset you dig loser? Cause you is a welcha! pay Travesty biatch! You out here pickin more fights when you can't even deal with T who is waaaay up that @33. Your not takin care of business welcha
              That's exactly why I called you out. I don't play that two faced ****, Zaroku. You cry in my pm's to come help you out but trying to run your ***** ass fake mouth about me on your alt's. You an old man on here playing little kid role playing games.

Comment

That's exactly why I called you out. I don't play that two faced ****, Zaroku. You cry in my pm's to come help you out but trying to run your ***** ass fake mouth about me on your alt's. You an old man on here playing little kid role playing games.

Comment

Tyson Fury is the greatest heavyweight to have ever graced a boxing ring

Bow before him.

Wilder got schooled by an 80% version of him.

AJ will get absolutely ass blasted. big stiff idiot.

Ortiz is 150 years old

Whyte is a 6'4" big stiff idiot

Fury didn't fight Charles Martin or Bumane Stiverne who came for a payday for his first belts.

He went to Germany and played with a robot who spent his career knocking over smaller men who were built for him.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                    Tyson Fury is the greatest heavyweight to have ever graced a boxing ring

Bow before him.

Wilder got schooled by an 80% version of him.

AJ will get absolutely ass blasted. big stiff idiot.

Ortiz is 150 years old

Whyte is a 6'4" big stiff idiot

Fury didn't fight Charles Martin or Bumane Stiverne who came for a payday for his first belts.

He went to Germany and played with a robot who spent his career knocking over smaller men who were built for him.
                    And now he will unify the titles on ESPN. Fury is taking boxing to the next level.

Comment

Damn... you owned me kid no two ways about it:****block Its its about integrity isn't it (sniffle sniffle)... Being a man of one's word.... Isnt is so? an and an mot playing games right?

Pay your damn debts welcher and cut the BS! I could be 1000 alts and would rather than to be known as a welcher...sheesh! Your too easy.

Comment

Working...
                      X