Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury Confirms He Is the Man To Beat, Schools AJ On Lineal Champion History!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury beat the man that had that title and even if he was inactive for a time he is active now. Therefore he is the lineal champ. No matter how many title and wins other collect he will remain the lineal champ until somebody beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Not you gain denium....you disapeared for 2 years when yiur hero got popped for peds came back for 2 bums and then faced off with most unskillful usa champion i can remember.....boxed well but was knocked down 2 times the last one he was actaully dreaming of gear and cream cakes ...woke up at 9.9 got a draw and then basically (even though i don't like wilder) has run away as quickly as he can and now is tied up with espn and zero title chances in the future and who exactly is fury going to fight ? Parker ?
      Fury has gone the safe route and signed up to a Deal that pretty much excludes him getting a shot at AJ or a rematch with wilder.
      Fury has lost his nerve in facing wilder again thats the bottom line.
      He could of boxed wilder beat him for the title and then had mega summer stadium fight with joshua for the undisputed heavyweight title.
      Fury has bottled it
      Please tell me you aren't joking. denium was my dude. Is that really denium?

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        Please tell me you aren't joking. denium was my dude. Is that really denium?
        I happy to inform that it is old denium himself ..the man the myth the legend has been under another alias for a few months now ..ask him loaded 😄

Comment

I happy to inform that it is old denium himself ..the man the myth the legend has been under another alias for a few months now ..ask him loaded 😄
          Some lunatic Klitschko fan tried to doxx me so decided to lay low for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Fury beat the man that had that title and even if he was inactive for a time he is active now. Therefore he is the lineal champ. No matter how many title and wins other collect he will remain the lineal champ until somebody beats him.
            I love how Fury was just inactive now. He wasn't 'inactive' he was suspended for failing drug tests and refusing to take drug tests. The narrative here changes so often.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Some lunatic Klitschko fan tried to doxx me so decided to lay low for a while.

Comment

i deserve a green k for setting up this long lost reunion today don't yiu think loaded

Comment

i deserve a green k for setting up this long lost reunion today don't yiu think loaded
                  I must spread around some green K before I can come back around to you lol, noted.

Comment

I must spread around some green K before I can come back around to you lol, noted.
                    is all good brother .....just call me unkle steve lol

Comment

is all good brother .....just call me unkle steve lol
                      Came back around to check, still not ready lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X