No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Another Exhibition Being Lined Up For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    You fool, you keeping fighting exhibitions and you get knocked out there goes undefeated record, and please tell me it dont count.

You either smoke too much or should starter, young boy go and study history of Boxing. Not going to start a conversation with a little boy who i could and will do your mother, if her flaps are big
    You fool, I already did your mom & it was wack. You just mad that I aint your daddy cuz then you would be a smooth Mutha-fvka BUT you aint….LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      You fool, you keeping fighting exhibitions and you get knocked out there goes undefeated record, and please tell me it dont count.

You either smoke too much or should starter, young boy go and study history of Boxing. Not going to start a conversation with a little boy who i could and will do your mother, if her flaps are big
      Exhibitions don’t count on your career record fool he is a RETIRED professional boxer, just like exhibitions didn’t count on Ali record it’s shows for fans still paying to see a popular boxer

Comment

Floyd should at least fight someone bigger. Not that bigger means they can fight better but at least it looks more impressive. He should box a big dude who can't box if his life depended upon it

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          I told people on here years ago that hed keep on fighting. Hes fast turning into a joke!!!! He'll be remembered for these joke fights.
          Still can't grasp that exhibitions aren't fights I see.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Still can't grasp that exhibitions aren't fights I see.
            Exhibition just is a ****ty term to allow him to bully smaller and weaker fighters. If punches are thrown in a ring, its a fight.

Comment

Damn, Mayweather's almost 42.

Comment

Exhibition just is a ****ty term to allow him to bully smaller and weaker fighters. If punches are thrown in a ring, its a fight.
                No really, it's not.

It's not sanctioned. It's not going on anyone's record. It's not an actual fight. Hence; Exhibition.

I would suggest you refer to an online dictionary to help you understand.

Comment

But for you it was okay for Triple L to do it in real competition You dudes are SO a*s backwards

Comment

My guess: Thai legend Khaosai Galaxy. He's not quite 60 yrs old and I hear he can still make bantamweight.

Comment

Wants none of Manny again lol

Comment

Working...
                      X