Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Another Exhibition Being Lined Up For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listed to be against a former Japanese boxer. Would like to see him in an exhibition against Masato (Former Kickboxing Champion). He had really good boxing skills.

Comment

Yamete kudesai, Floyd-san

Comment

Floyd is not obsessed with the money. He is obsessed with the attention.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It's good that he can rake in easy paydays now. He has earned it. I hope he hasn't wasted all that cash and has put it into good investments.

But being so obsessed with money all the time is fucking shallow. It's like that is all he's about, makes Floyd seem like an empty person.
          Seems so. It's as if he doesn't know who he is outside of money. I don't begrudge making easy money when it's there, but there seems to be a sense of need to let people know.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Who was the last boxer to ruin their legacy with exhibition fights???

Never heard anything like that.

Ali hands down has the most sh^t show exhibition ever vs Inoki & his legacy is fine.

Lol whos the last big name boxer to be KO'd in a f#cking exhibition???

I'd be lying if I said I had much interest in these odd fights Floyd is doing but the chances this goes horribly wrong for him seem tiny. And even if it does go off the rails its a exhibition that won't count towards his pro boxing legacy & hell even if some say it counts the realities are that most boxers careers goes off the rails when they are still active pros in there early 30's. Floyd is a 40+ year old 3x(?) retired pro whos basically doing paid sparring sessions at this point. Him losing this next exhibition I don't see as much harmful then his "losing" sparring session to Spadafora back in the day.
            Its the grand scope of things. Ali was not saying I’m going to fight George Forman then turned around and did a exhibition lol. floyd says I’m fighting Manny Pacquiao in December then next it’s wait let me get this exhibition 1st then I’ll fight pacquiao Then it’s I’m not fighting pacquiao at all don’t ask me about that. Floyd is helping the coward/ducker name everybody keeps calling him.

When Floyd is beefing with tank Floyd tells everybody he is going to make the Lomachenko fight. Now that he is back cool again he says there is no rush and now he is going to have tank do a exhibition when he hasn’t got a name on his resume yet.

Floyd is making himself and tank look bad with these exhibitions.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd Mayweather
              They called me, I got another one in Japan, in July... for like $10 million, three rounds. I got another one in July, same rules, always my rules. It's a Japanese boxer, a former boxer from what I heard, I got a call today. In exhibitions this year alone, I think I got about 4 or 5 exhibitions this year... I'll make about $80 million, this year.
              He gonna still top Forbes IN retirement lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                Mayweather is retired and is entitled to exhibitions like all stars have done.
                if hes doing exhibitions then he aint retired is he

no problems with him making paypuh doe

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  But being so obsessed with money all the time is fucking shallow. It's like that is all he's about, makes Floyd seem like an empty person.
                  its like ur new or something

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
                      Floyd is not obsessed with the money. He is obsessed with the attention.
                      I think so also.

He misses the spot light.

Comment

Working...
                      X