No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Another Exhibition Being Lined Up For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    Its a way for him to bully overmatched opponents without the pressure of him facing someone that has any chance of handing him a loss. It's a cowards move.
    Fresh water might help get the salt off you tongue.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I hope people will understand floyd as he's not relevant to boxing anymore and he's only capable of beating non boxers only. Keep it up floyd there's no need to use your special IV against an opponent who isn't a boxer.
      Retired....LOL

Comment

floyd is only putting this out because of the backlash he got from the gucci thing. floyd always do this. if there's a big fight coming up, then floyd will announce he has a upcoming fight, etc. to derail the original plan.

Comment

A global superstar. This is great for retired boxers

Comment

This dude is so ****ing smart. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              One day he will get sparked every former fighter always comes up short. Very sad and dumb what he is doing tarnish his legacy like roy jones
              I don’t think black people care about legacy. People are going to hate regardless. Hearn went broke and asked for donations and the fans laughed at him. Legacy didn’t help Ali as he had to sell his name and live with Parkinson’s. Legacy doesn’t mean a dámn thing

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                Floyd should just listen to those who HATED everything he's done and/or accomplished or keep making that money
                End thread

Comment

I always hear about how Floyd is irrelevant yet his articles get the most comments. Weird how that works

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                    Exhibition just is a ****ty term to allow him to bully smaller and weaker fighters. If punches are thrown in a ring, its a fight.
                    He’d do the same thing to you and any other male in your family jealous boy. Stop crying

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                      I gotta say, I don't get the Floyd fanboys and haters...

Has he ever done a good podcast with someone where he really opens up?
                      I think fight hype is strategically chosen so he won't get pressed. Them tactics been used before. Until then just read between the lines and binge on fighthype. You can highlight dates of big fights or announcements through the decade and catch him opening up all through the channel.
                      Last edited by WholeSoul75; 02-15-2019, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X