No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Another Exhibition Being Lined Up For July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The tucker View Post
    Its the grand scope of things. Ali was not saying I’m going to fight George Forman then turned around and did a exhibition lol. floyd says I’m fighting Manny Pacquiao in December then next it’s wait let me get this exhibition 1st then I’ll fight pacquiao Then it’s I’m not fighting pacquiao at all don’t ask me about that.
    Do you not realize what Floyd did with that video? He proved what he said before: HE is the draw, not Manny. People pay money to see HIM. He was never going to do the fight and you knew that. How many times are you going to fall for the okie doke from Mr. Money?

You got played by the biggest heel in the business.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      Wants none of Manny again lol
      Manny better retire himself before he gets put to sleep again

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        As long as he doesn't end up fighting women as exhibitions, then he can do whatever he wants.
        He should challenge Rousey in an exhibition, just to piss off SJWs when she gets rocked and starched.

Comment

Floyd has been beating the game for a long time and will continue to do so. And it is making all of his haters very upset. His legacy is in tact. Manny had the last chance to put a dent in Floyd's record and he came up short.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            No really, it's not.

It's not sanctioned. It's not going on anyone's record. It's not an actual fight. Hence; Exhibition.

I would suggest you refer to an online dictionary to help you understand.
            Its a way for him to bully overmatched opponents without the pressure of him facing someone that has any chance of handing him a loss. It's a cowards move.

Comment

I hope people will understand floyd as he's not relevant to boxing anymore and he's only capable of beating non boxers only. Keep it up floyd there's no need to use your special IV against an opponent who isn't a boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                Its a way for him to bully overmatched opponents without the pressure of him facing someone that has any chance of handing him a loss. It's a cowards move.
                Ok again you still aren't grasping that they are exhibition bouts and not actual fights.

I can't think of any way I can make this easier for you to understand this.

Are your parents home? Perhaps they can help you if they read it back to you.

Comment

Can't be mad at the for man making money.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    He should challenge Rousey in an exhibition, just to piss off SJWs when she gets rocked and starched.
                    I wouldn't mind her getting starched! But she has already been through a lot for Holly and amanda.

Comment

His nick name is MONEY.
                      Ali surely destroyed his legacy

Comment

Working...
                      X