No announcement yet.

Is Golovkin retiring???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Is GGG own trainer earning a check too or has an agenda against GGG? HAHAHAHA

It's one thing to tell your fighter you are losing just to spark a fire in the heat of the battle even if you don't believe it. But that's not what happened Sanchez was in panic mode all fight then doubled down hours after the fight when he had no motive. And Sanchez himself admitted he didn't think GGG won the fight. Keep spinning trying to make excuses for why GGG refused to fight Mexican Style. Why GGG got walked down and his face broken. Why GGG refused to stand and talk to Max after the fight something he would of had no problem doing if he really thought he won but he ran because he knew what the first question was going to be. Why did you trainer tell you you were losing and why after begging and demanding Mexican Style fight did you retreat and refuse to fight Mexican Style. That's why he pulled a Broner and that's why he pulled a Me No Speaky Any English at the press conference. Me, hundreds of fighters, trainers, the judges and GGG own trainer are all involved in a massive conspiracy secretly collecting checks from Golden Boy to say GGG lost. LMAO

Like I said one day you will get out of the denial stage of grief and get to acceptance.

Good to see you got more saved pics on your computer ready to use at the drop of a dime

Serious question how many pics you have of Golovkin saved on your computer. I bet you got more of him then your women , am I right

I’ll stop, giving my opinion to the guy whose sole job on this site for the last what 5 years is to digitally jerk off to anything to do with GB or type non sense about their competition hoping for their failure . Through the years you’ve shown that your unbiased opinion on subjects like not hyping the successful shrewd business move of having GB fights shown on Estrella was a wise decision and brilliant move . You didnt Get emotional when it was reported that there were empty seats the day of the Canelo / Feilding or low DAZn subscribers for the fight you didn’t claim anyone who reported that were all hacks and frauds and lies and you definitely weren’t the first to predict The failure of PBC ( Pure coincidence I’m sure that you just happend to make your first post and sign up on this site the day PBC held its first event but yeah you definitely don’t get a cheque and just a fan right ) for years you didnt predict PBC demise and didn’t stay with that message up until they signed a Fox deal but at least you manned up and admited that you were wrong essentially about everything you wrote for years and you didnt go ghost in related Threads talking about the Fox deal .Oh sh.it you did do all that so Why should this topic be any different, your only purpose for years on here is to hype GB and what you say should for some reason be taken seriously and not looked at as just a employee who has to stick to the script. I’m sure this is me just in denial of the PBC failing like you predicted or Canelo not being judged differently( I mean what Canelo fan doesn’t have a list of fighters who thought he won saved on their computer at heir disposal, Right perfectly normal thing for just a regular fan to have ) or that the Estella TV deal being a smashing success just like you predicted it would be and everything I just wrote is completely false and it’s clear you don’t have a agenda and just call it like you see it

Right Dunny

I’m just a fan of the sport and people can agree or not with points I’ve made that’s cool but at least it’s me being honest on how I see things in the sport like when I supported PBC and told you it wasn’t bad for the sport and to be on major platforms is a good thing for thensport overall and maybe the PBC will get deal and isn’t destined to fail like you predicted and hoped or me thinking Canelo got / gets favourable treatment throughout his career and should have lost to Golovkin. You have always had a agenda and only care about spreading a message that many times is false and that’s why what you write and your opinions shouldn’t be taken seriously and aren’t worth sh.it because they arent and never been authentic and the only purpose is to spin Golden Boy propaganda and have them appear in a positive light no matter what
    Last edited by R_Walken; 02-15-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

I know why you mad Canelo broke your soul GGG tappped out a Mexican Style fight he cried for in the first place. lol nothing but excuses making for why GGG face ended up like this

So all the fighters and trainers who overwhelming say GGG lost and all the judges including the ONLY judge who thought he won the first fight are just being paid by Golden Boy? Everyone who thinks he lost is being paid. All these experts on the sport of boxing just don't know shyt about boxing or have a agenda against GGG?

INCLUDING GGG'S OWN DAMN TRAINER. I GUESS SANCHEZ WAS JUST A DOUBLE AGENT ALL THIS TIME PLANTED IN GGG'S CAMP SECRETLY BEING PAID BY GOLDEN BOY

His own damn trainer doesn't think he won the fight let that sink in bytch boy

But by all means keep crying about it one day you will face reality LMAO
      Is GGG own trainer earning a check too or has an agenda against GGG? HAHAHAHA

It's one thing to tell your fighter you are losing just to spark a fire in the heat of the battle even if you don't believe it. But that's not what happened Sanchez was in panic mode all fight then doubled down hours after the fight when he had no motive. And Sanchez himself admitted he didn't think GGG won the fight. Keep spinning trying to make excuses for why GGG refused to fight Mexican Style. Why GGG got walked down and his face broken. Why GGG refused to stand and talk to Max after the fight something he would of had no problem doing if he really thought he won but he ran because he knew what the first question was going to be. Why did you trainer tell you you were losing and why after begging and demanding Mexican Style fight did you retreat and refuse to fight Mexican Style. That's why he pulled a Broner and that's why he pulled a Me No Speaky Any English at the press conference. Me, hundreds of fighters, trainers, the judges and GGG own trainer are all involved in a massive conspiracy secretly collecting checks from Golden Boy to say GGG lost. LMAO

Like I said one day you will get out of the denial stage of grief and get to acceptance.

Sit the next few plays out boss. Police gonna be looking for you after that

M U R D E R

Comment

Working...
      X