No announcement yet.

Is Golovkin retiring???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Canelo took his soul, figuratively speaking of course because GGG is from Kazakhstan.

Something is off with him though, he seems different. Mentally unstable if you will.
    The judges took his soul.

Why is it that every time you talk about another country you have something bad to say. I am guessing you have never been abroad.

Comment

Canelo took his soul, figuratively speaking of course because GGG is from Kazakhstan.

Something is off with him though, he seems different. Mentally unstable if you will.
      Yeah Ok, Doctor Dolittle.

Comment

Hello Vlad, not sure tbh. Just is.
        Haha, alright.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Canelo didn't take a damn thing from him and the majority think he beat Canelo twice. How is he mentally unstable? He is from Kazakhstan so he doesn't have a soul? When it comes to hating on GGG you are right up there with the best of them.
          The bold: Maybe you should rank the Top 10 someday. I'm sure you have dealt with a lot of them over the years.

Comment

canelo beat ggg 100 of 100 times

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Yeah Ok, Doctor Dolittle.
              It's Doctor De'marc actually, but nice try.

Comment

BBB side needs more time to come to grips with the fact that Canelo took his 0, his legacy, and his relevance.
                He’ll take a few last money fights including another loss to the cash cow and then retire with Borat Kazakhstan.

Comment

Who gives a damm about him. He got his ass whooped by Jacob's and Canelo. So hes probably on suicide watch. Hope he takes his idiotic fans with him. So long.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    I don't think he deserved the Jacobs decision or the second Canelo fight. The first one I had Canelo winning but would not have complained if GGG got a 7-5 decision.
                    I’ll agree with you on the Jacobs fight , but with the KD the B side almost will never get a close decision whether they deserve it or not

But the Canelo fights,be honest there is no way Canelo won 7 rounds in either he got a draw and a W because he’s the cash cow not because he deserved those decisions

Comment

Personally I think he may be having some legal disputes with K2 etc. Something is going on behind the scenes.

Comment

Working...
                      X