Is Golovkin retiring???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Golovkin retiring???

Is he going to retire??

I thought I heard he was signing with DAZN but have not seen anything about him in a while.

I mean it is pretty damn obvious he is going to sign with DAZN. I just don't know the hold up here. Maybe he's waiting to get a fight signed and they can announce both at the same time? With a Canelo trilogy or Jacobs rematch on deck, his next opponent isn't going to be that great anyways. Just announce already…….

Comment

Canelo took his soul, figuratively speaking of course because GGG is from Kazakhstan.

Something is off with him though, he seems different. Mentally unstable if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        I mean it is pretty damn obvious he is going to sign with DAZN. I just don't know the hold up here. Maybe he's waiting to get a fight signed and they can announce both at the same time? With a Canelo trilogy or Jacobs rematch on deck, his next opponent isn't going to be that great anyways. Just announce already…….

Do you know when he is supposed to fight again? Or what is expected at least?

Comment

He is taking awhile to announce next signing / fight. It's been 5 months since the fight, going to be the longest layoff of his career.

Doubt he retires though. He's fought long to establish himself as a star. He's finally there, and is being pitched very lucrative deals. He'll take one of them.

Comment

yeah its been a few weeks since he met with DAZN and PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
              Is he going to retire??

I thought I heard he was signing with DAZN but have not seen anything about him in a while.
              leave the man alone, he needs time to recover...

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                He is taking awhile to announce next signing / fight. It's been 5 months since the fight, going to be the longest layoff of his career.

Doubt he retires though. He's fought long to establish himself as a star. He's finally there, and is being pitched very lucrative deals. He'll take one of them.
                Agreed. No way he is going to pass up the cash that is being offered to him.

Comment

He's probably just taking his time to carefully weigh out all options.

Comment

I think it’s a possibility

Pull a Hagler say f.uck it and f.uck the sport after getting shafted by the sport who aren’t concerned with giving the W to the fighter who actually deserves it but only about the $ and giving the sports $ Fighters decisions they didn’t deserve

Comment

Working...
                    X