• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    What did you see Almost Bumlevel do ? Mark it
    Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    Well
    2:12 Left hook

2:21 Straight right

2:28 jab

2:50 Left hook
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-20-2019, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      2:12 Left hook

2:21 Straight right

2:28 jab

2:50 Left hook
      Nice breezy misses

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Nice breezy misses
        Those were all clear lands, look at it in slow motion.

That's 4 clear lands vs 0 clear lands.

Round 1: Broner.

You want to do round 2?

Comment

Those were all clear lands, look at it in slow motion.

That's 4 clear lands vs 0 clear lands.

Round 1: Broner.

You want to do round 2?
          Gave Almost Bumlevel rd 4.
          5 and/or 6 were maybes.

Deal with it

Almost Bumlevel vs Jim Grey. Who you got

Comment

Are you saying that Pacquiao won the majority of the first 6 rounds? Because that's not what happened.

Broner was making him anxious and impatient and outlanding him until Pacquiao landed that straight left to the body that changed the whole fight.
            whatever you say from now on, even if it is on the side I am rooting for, I will not take you seriously.

Comment

• Anyone eating crow in here?

Comment

• I gave the fight to Broner by KO. If you didn't see Broner win by KO, YDKSAB and you're a bias!!!!1

Comment

Based on everything i've seen, including the weigh in, I have never seen Broner this motivated, I have never seen Broner want a win as bad, and this is the best shape I have ever seen him in.

This is an absolutely dangerous fight for Pacquiao at this point in his career.

He's going up against a talented, physically gifted, hungry experienced fighter in his absolute peak physical prime.

Broner knows what A win over Pacquiao means. It means everything he's ever wanted.. This is his one and only shot to be the king.. to be like Floyd. If he fails, his career is ****ed. He won't be about billions, he'll be about begging. If he wins, that opens all the doors.

Broner is a bad style matchup for Pacquiao because Broner lives off of counterpunching... Pacquaio will be giving him a lot of looks, and if he makes a mistake, Broner has the power and the ability to make it hurt. Possibly stop Pacquiao.

Pacquiao can say age doesn't matter all he wants, but if this comes down to the wire, and Broner makes it a war, he might not survive.
                  It's amazes me that people can be this delusional.

Comment

• looks like DARKSEID is back on the meth.

Comment

• What do you people want? You want me to kill myself for making an incorrect prediction? It's not gonna happen.

Broner is a bad style matchup for Pacquiao, as you could see from the first 6 rounds, because Pacquiao doesn't like defensive counterpunchers, and broner has the Power to knock an old Pacquiao out.

Get off your high horses, anything can happen on fight night, if broner caught Pacquiao coming in with a counter, a knockout could have happened. That's what I thought was going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X