No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    If you insist. Can't force a person to see things as they really are.
    Ok, you said "1 minute in" so I assume you watched the video.

Tell me, at which point in round 1 did Pacquiao land a clean shot?

If you tell me at which point pacquiao landed a clean punch in round 1, tell me the time stamp, i'll bend over and let you ass fuck me lol.

Pacquiao didn't land shlt in the first round. Let's just look at one round to make it simple. Broner landed his jab, and a couple left hook counters. Round 1: Broner. Unarguable.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      So how would you describe the first 6 rounds, because what happened is that Broner was making Pacquiao miss, countering him, and outlanding him.

That's the story of the fight for the first 6 rounds.

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Ok, you said "1 minute in" so I assume you watched the video.

Tell me, at which point in round 1 did Pacquiao land a clean shot?

If you tell me which point pacquiao landed a clean punch in round 1, tell me the time stamp, i'll bend over and let you ass **** me lol.

Pacquiao didn't land shlt in the first round. Let's just look at one round to make it simple.
      Did I say a minute in ? My bad. The hugging began 40 seconds in. A bunch pawing jabs from both guys until the last minute where Pac landed a nice 1-2 and some glancing body shots.

Comment

Did I say a minute in ? My bad. The hugging began 40 seconds in. A bunch pawing jabs from both guys until the last minute where Pac landed a nice 1-2 and some glancing body shots.
        Where did pacquiao land a 1-2 in the first round? Tell me the time stamp.

Pacquiao landed nothing in the first round.

Comment

• Still waiting for hectari to come out from his shell lol! Doubt he gives Pac his due though. Would’nt be surprise if his first post would be like “Broner was robbed, he was landing the cleaner punches and everybody knows he beat that boy Pacquiao” Then he would go on and start to build up another PBC fighter that could beat Pac with one hand tied on his back lol!

Comment

• Lolll this thread is turning into a classic. This guy DKSAB boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Lolll this thread is turning into a classic. This guy DKSAB boxing
              If you're paying attention me and curtis are on the first round, which apparently he thought Pacquiao won, even though Pacquiao didn't land a single punch.

If you want to contribute, tell me at what point in the first round did Pacquiao land a punch?

Comment

Where did pacquiao land a 1-2 in the first round? Tell me the time stamp.

Pacquiao landed nothing in the first round.
                1;45 mark

If you score hugging......AB won

Comment

1;45 mark

If you score hugging......AB won
                  I'm looking at 1:45, I did not see a single punch land lol.. what are you talking about? Seriously?

Who else sees a punch at 1:45? I'll make a thread.

Comment

I'm looking at 1:45, I did not see a single punch land lol.. what are you talking about? Seriously?

What did you see Almost Bumlevel do ? Mark it

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      What did you see Almost Bumlevel do ? Mark it
                      Well

Comment

Working...
                      X