No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID
    You can piggyback off of Pacquiao's win all you want but all you're showing is how much of a fanboy you are.

I'm saying what actually happened.

Broner was in complete control of the first 6 rounds. The fight changed when Pacquiao hurt broner badly with that straight left to the body.

You either know what happened, or you just want to celebrate Pacquiao's win. I know where I stand and I know where you stand.
    You and hectari are the fan boys dude. If you look at boxingscene’s scorecard, we had similar scores. I am a huge Pac fan but I have also been realistic if you look back at my previous comments before the fight. If Pac looks shot even if he wins he should retire. But he prove me wrong lol. You are just salty cause you and hectari were proven wrong with your non sense biased predictions. Where was the Broner KO though??hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
      LOL he got scared!? It’s boxing and he’s a pro and he got scared 😂
      Originally posted by tatot View Post
      You and hectari are the fan boys dude. If you look at boxingscene’s scorecard, we had similar scores. I am a huge Pac fan but I have also been realistic if you look back at my previous comments before the fight. If Pac looks shot even if he wins he should retire. But he prove me wrong lol. You are just salty cause you and hectari were proven wrong with your non sense biased predictions. Where was the Broner KO though??hahahaha
      No one but those closest to Broner is claiming he had a chance.

Real fight fans know what happened. Knew the outcome as soon as the fight was made

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        If you say Pacquiao was winning the first 6 rounds of the fight, then you're in your own dlckriding dream world. Those are the facts.
        You are the only one saying Broner was winning the first 6 rounds and that’s the fact loser lol! But where was the Broner KO you have predicted though? Were you even close to your prediction??hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
          LOL he got scared!? It’s boxing and he’s a pro and he got scared 😂
          Yeah he got scared to get hit to the body again the same way he got hit. You're acting like I'm making things up.

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
            You are the only one saying Broner was winning the first 6 rounds and that’s the fact loser lol! But where was the Broner KO you have predicted though? Were you even close to your prediction??hahaha
            Look I get it, Pacquiao won and you want to piggyback off his victory.

But i'm still a boxing fan, and you're still a dlckrider, so I'm not going to suddenly just stop pretending what I saw didn't happen, and nobody expects you to suddenly stop being unbiased.

Comment

Almost as good as Larry’s Broner fighter of the decade thread.
              lol

Comment

If you say Pacquiao was winning the first 6 rounds of the fight, then you're in your own dlckriding dream world. Those are the facts.
                Well.. everyone here.. and everyone in the arena including the 3 that matter gave him either 4 or 5 of the opening 6 so, those are the facts.

Your boy stank. Your premonition stank. You're the only person in the world not called Adrien broner who thinks Manny wasn't winning after 6, yet you have the audacity to claim others are d1ckriding.

Amazing...this is why I like NSB. Absolute nonsense threads like this.

Comment

Everybody who knows me knows I'm unbiased boxing fan.

And everybody knows who the p4ctards are because they might as well have p4ctard tattooed on their forehead.

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    Well.. everyone here.. and everyone in the arena including the 3 that matter gave him either 4 or 5 of the opening 6 so, those are the facts.

Your boy stank. Your premonition stank. You're the only person in the world not called Adrien broner who thinks Manny wasn't winning after 6, yet you have the audacity to claim others are d1ckriding.

Amazing...this is why I like NSB. Absolute nonsense threads like this.
                    Broner was winning after 6 because that's what happened. I'm not going to lie and say Pacquiao was winning after 6 if that's not what happened.

Comment

Look I get it, Pacquiao won and you want to piggyback off his victory.

But i'm still a boxing fan, and you're still a dlckrider, so I'm not going to suddenly just stop pretending what I saw didn't happen, and nobody expects you to suddenly stop being unbiased.
                      Youre not a boxing fan but a biased pachater and a fanboy of the sweet science just like hectari. Prove me wrong next time. Where was the Broner KO? hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X