I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Broner.

Comment

Broner was winning the fight until Pacquiao landed that monstruous straight left to the body around the 6th-8th round, I forgot. It hurt Broner badly.

That changed the whole fight, and he got scared to get hit again.

Comment

50 punches
        12 rds
        4.16 per

Adds up a nice, well deserved 2.5+ MILLION dollar payday

He won alright !

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Broner was winning the fight until Pacquiao landed that monstruous straight left to the body around the 6th-8th round, I forgot. It hurt Broner badly.

Broner was winning the fight until what? Are you serious? Pac dominated Broner and even hurt him several times lol! I thought you were expecting Broner to KO Pac lol

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
            Broner was winning the fight until what? Are you serious? Pac dominated Broner and even hurt him several times lol! I thought you were expecting Broner to KO Pac lol
            Are you saying that Pacquiao won the majority of the first 6 rounds? Because that's not what happened.

Broner was making him anxious and impatient and outlanding him until Pacquiao landed that straight left to the body that changed the whole fight.

Comment

Are you saying that Pacquiao won the majority of the first 6 rounds? Because that's not what happened.

Broner was making him anxious and impatient and outlanding him until Pacquiao landed that straight left to the body that changed the whole fight.
              Outlanding, really? Biased much? haha! Dude, Broner only won round 4 the whole fight.

Comment

You’re acting pretty much like hectari lol, do you know him at all? lol! Still waiting for him to come out!

Comment

The ''best'' Broner happened in 2012

Comment

Outlanding, really? Biased much? haha! Dude, Broner only won round 4 the whole fight.
                    You’re acting pretty much like hectari lol, do you know him at all? lol! Still waiting for him to come out!
                    If you say Pacquiao was winning the first 6 rounds of the fight, then you're in your own dlckriding dream world. Those are the facts.

Comment

LOL he got scared!? It’s boxing and he’s a pro and he got scared 😂

Comment

Working...
                      X