No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Based on everything i've seen, including the weigh in, I have never seen Broner this motivated, I have never seen Broner want a win as bad, and this is the best shape I have ever seen him in.

This is an absolutely dangerous fight for Pacquiao at this point in his career.

He's going up against a talented, physically gifted, hungry experienced fighter in his absolute peak physical prime.

Broner knows what A win over Pacquiao means. It means everything he's ever wanted.. This is his one and only shot to be the king.. to be like Floyd. If he fails, his career is ****ed. He won't be about billions, he'll be about begging. If he wins, that opens all the doors.

Broner is a bad style matchup for Pacquiao because Broner lives off of counterpunching... Pacquaio will be giving him a lot of looks, and if he makes a mistake, Broner has the power and the ability to make it hurt. Possibly stop Pacquiao.

Pacquiao can say age doesn't matter all he wants, but if this comes down to the wire, and Broner makes it a war, he might not survive.
    Pacman is not going to hurt AB, trust me on this.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Pacman is not going to hurt AB, trust me on this.
      Broner is made of bricks. I've seen him eat and recover from shots that would stop most other men.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Broner is made of bricks. I've seen him eat and recover from shots that would stop most other men.
        Maidana hits ten thousand times harder than Pacquiao, and he still couldnt ice him

infact Broner came back strong and threw punches back and hurt Maidana a bit.

Maidana said Broner hits harder than Floyd

Pacman is not going to hurt him, watch the Lucas fight again it as fixed

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Maidana hits ten thousand times harder than Pacquiao, and he still couldnt ice him

infact Broner came back strong and threw punches back and hurt Maidana a bit.

Maidana said Broner hits harder than Floyd

Pacman is not going to hurt him, watch the Lucas fight again it as fixed
          May proved over and over again, you don't have to hurt your opponent to beat him.

Comment

Broner fights like his feet are stuck in mud...in fact, he always has. Easy work for 40 year old Pac

Comment

I just finished Broner vs Vargas. Ab won that fight. Vargas won the first few rounds and then it was all AB.

Ab is a ****ing beast. There are moments of explosiveness where he stops trying to save energy and shows how dangerous he is.

He takes everything you throw at him unnaffected.

Gonna watch the garcia fight again.

Comment

Lol and when broner gets his face tampered with sandpaper, clowns will say its expected.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Broner fights like his feet are stuck in mud...in fact, he always has. Easy work for 40 year old Pac
                  Sometimes people write **** that makes me wonder if they've ever seen a ****ing boxing match in their life lol.

Broner in the garcia fight has the prettiest footwork I've seen since floyd.

Comment

Pac getting laid out like a potato cake

Comment

DARKSEID has it.

Comment

Working...
                      X