No announcement yet.

I think this is going to be the absolute best Adrien Broner we have ever seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    There's nothing disrespectful about saying a guy is old.

Where else do you see 40 year old guys beating championship level fighters in their prime.

All the conditions were right for a knockout. Broner is a defensive counterpuncher, in his prime, with power. Pacquiao is old, the smaller fighter, gets frustrated and over-aggressive against defensive fighters, has been knocked out before.

Marquez set up the blueprint to beat Pacquiao, Floyd perfected it, and Broner failed at executing, even though he has all the tools and ability to get it done.
    Is Broner even top 10 at 147?

Hardly Championship level.

It's like you didn't see the fight or something. Broner does NOT have the tools to get it done.

That was clear to see before the fight and VERY clear to see after the fight.
    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 01-21-2019, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Where else do you see 40 year old guys beating championship level fighters in their prime.

All the conditions were right for a knockout. Broner is a defensive counterpuncher, in his prime, with power. Pacquiao is old, the smaller fighter, gets frustrated and over-aggressive against defensive fighters, has been knocked out before.

Marquez set up the blueprint to beat Pacquiao, Floyd perfected it, and Broner failed at executing, even though he has all the tools and ability to get it done.
      that's not what i was referring too! i was talking about the comment you made that you thought broner could ko pac with a counter shot. that's pretty disrespectful to say something like that.

like i said, broner doesnt have the power at 147 to really hurt the naturally 147 fighter at this division that's why broner was never gonna ko manny. that's why i said it will look similar to pac vs lucas where pac just kinda walks thru the punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        Full disclosure, I picked Broner to win this by late KO even tho I think Manny should win.

I think Pac is going to make the same mistake he made against Marquez.

He will try to look good, try to close the show, and get caught by Adrien coming in.

Here's something else.

I am hearing from sources that have been watching Broner's camp closely that they have NEVER seen him like this, that he is razor sharp and everyone is in for a huge surprise. The sources are not connected to either camp and have no dog in the hunt. Take that any way you like.
        LOL.

Fail.

Comment

Broner is nowhere near Mayweather and Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            whatever you say from now on, even if it is on the side I am rooting for, I will not take you seriously.

lol, damn go easy on him

Comment

I thought Broner was going to frustrate Pacquiao with his defense, catch him coming in, Pacquiao was going to get impatient and anxious, which gives Broner a lot of looks.

On top of Pacquiao being 40 years old and Broner being in phenomenal shape in his prime, in the biggest fight of his life, I thought he could pull it off.

That's my assessment of the fight. There's nothing insane or illogical about what I thought.
              No but you reap what you sow. Calling the other fighter names opens you up to ridicule.

Comment

Broner was winning the fight until Pacquiao landed that monstruous straight left to the body around the 6th-8th round, I forgot. It hurt Broner badly.

That changed the whole fight, and he got scared to get hit again.
                Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Are you saying that Pacquiao won the majority of the first 6 rounds? Because that's not what happened.

Broner was making him anxious and impatient and outlanding him until Pacquiao landed that straight left to the body that changed the whole fight.
                Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                If you say Pacquiao was winning the first 6 rounds of the fight, then you're in your own dlckriding dream world. Those are the facts.
                Right so I'm going to guess this whole thing was a troll?

Because you can't possibly believe this.

Think you need to get out more man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Broner has zero chance in this fight. Zero
                  Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                  Broner will win no more than 2 rounds out of 12

He'll be lucky if he doesn't get knocked out. If you call that a chance, cool.
                  This guy actually called it perfectly, lmao.

Comment

I'm sorry but if you say that you don't know shlt about boxing lol

If Broner had zero chance, Floyd wouldn't have made this fight.

Floyd made this fight because he knows what it means for broner and he knows Broner can pull it off.
                    Ironic comment...you seem to be the one that doesn't know boxing sir

Comment

What do you people want? You want me to kill myself for making an incorrect prediction? It's not gonna happen

Broner is a bad style matchup for Pacquiao, as you could see from the first 6 rounds, because Pacquiao doesn't like defensive counterpunchers, and broner has the Power to knock an old Pacquiao out.

Get off your high horses, anything can happen on fight night, if broner caught Pacquiao coming in with a counter, a knockout could have happened. That's what I thought was going to happen.

I said from the beginning I didn't put any money on the fight because I wasn't sure. I made this thread because I was hyped about the fight and people were overlooking broner.
                      You make bias assessments favoring Broners counterpunching skills and etc. alone without considering pacmans all out aggressive style with him using "FEINTS" against counterpunchers. Pacs experience, resume, and number of fights he's been in should of gave you that hint. He fought all types of fighters. You know nothing about boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X